Kitchen Sink...How many?

There were four of us in December but we couldn't eat it all. We gave it a good try though.

How many adults can reasonably share the Kitchen Sink and get a "fill" of it?

I was wondering this question myself. I want to spend one evening at the boardwalk with my family next summer and a late night kitchen sink may hit the spot.

P.S. your kids are adorable!

i was wondering the same thing about the KS. it looks delicious and we wanted to give it a try and were wondering if me and my fiancee could eat it. i'm sure he'll finish MUCH more then i can, but i at least want to try it.

P.S. I was thinking the same thing OP - your kids are absolutely adorable. :goodvibes

Desiree - I'd be really impressed if the two of you could make a large dent in that thing! BUT, I have been at B&C to see the Kitchen Sink served to only two or three people.

I heard a rumor that if you eat it by yourself you get it for free with a certificate. Only one person in your party can eat it though. Can anyone confirm that rumor?

Melody ~ i'd be really impressed if the 2 of us could finish it too being that i can't even finish a small sundae by myself!!! :rotfl:

We were a party of 8 including 4 teenage girls, 1 teen boy, 2 adults and a boy turning 7 (it was for his bday that we ordered the KS). We didn't order any other food at B&C before sitting down to feast on the KS. It filled us all up perfectly and we managed to empty the bowl.

Awe, thanks to all who mentioned my cuties. :love:

I'm going with a group of young adults and I though about mentioning this. I would LOVE to do this, but my DH can't have sugar and my kids don't finish anything. lol. We got the garbage pail at BB and couldn't finish that! lol.

BrADmatt
AT Beaches & Cream :
"Kitchen Sink - scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate chip, smothered in every topping we have $21.99 "
Google it or search on the board and you'll be amazed!

The kitchen sink is HUGE!!!!!! We had three adults and three kids(ages 7, 7, and 9). So the kids were not much help. Yes we did finish it. We are going back this December and we had told my dad about this dessert and he said he wants a piece of that action! I have pictures of the kitchen sink of before and after when my brother wasn't feeling too good on my homepage just follow the link. Trip pics are from December 2005 at WL.

Melody ~ i'd be really impressed if the 2 of us could finish it too being that i can't even finish a small sundae by myself!!! :rotfl:
It's the fun of it, though. The thing gets so messy and melty in a matter of minutes, it all just goops into one. LOL

Yep, you have to eat fast. My favorite parts of it were the angel food cake pieces, the strawberry ice cream and the cherries! YUM!

Awe, thanks to all who mentioned my cuties. :love:

I'm going with a group of young adults and I though about mentioning this. I would LOVE to do this, but my DH can't have sugar and my kids don't finish anything. lol. We got the garbage pail at BB and couldn't finish that! lol.

BrADmatt
AT Beaches & Cream :
"Kitchen Sink - scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate chip, smothered in every topping we have $21.99 "
Google it or search on the board and you'll be amazed!

You can get a Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream (at the Beach Club). It's something like eight scoops of ice cream, all the toppings they have, and a can of whipped cream.

Here's a YouTube video that shows what it looks like.

Thanks for the info. It looks like we may have to try one next month. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter