Kitchen Sink at B&C

bellazachmom

DIS Veteran
We have always wanted to order this, but never had enough people to justify the calories ... that is all about to change on our next trip!! :cool1:

I was wondering, though, if the will bring you bowls for each person that we can then serve into, or do we all have to eat from the sink?

I don't think I would have a problem with it, but a few in our group might!!

Thanks!

They bring individual bowls for everyone in your party, small spoons and a serving spoon.

Perfect!!

It seems like everyone's pictures show them all diving into the "sink" and while it makes for a great picture, it seems a bit gross ... ;)

Thanks!

I think they should start giving out bowls for the No Way Jose as well!
I tried, but couldn't get through half of it!:confused3

Maybe the picture with all the spoons for the first bite - but bowls after that. --- No double dipping ---

BTW, what do you mean "justify the calories"? This is a trip to WDW! Time to celebrate.popcorn::

Justify the calories.....three words not spoken or thought of when at Disney...remember that rule! lol

OK, OK, you all are right -- we shouldn't worry about the calories when at Disney!!

Actually, we plan on the Kitchen Sink EVERY time we go, but after finishing a burger and rings and a cherry coke followed by a vanilla one there just never seems to be enough room!! We then talk about how we will come back another night and skip dinner and just have the sink ... but somehow we always run out of days.

This trip, it's happening!!

Thanks again for the help!

My family of four ordered it a few years ago, and we didn't come close to finishing it. My wife, all 5'5" and 120 lbs of her, ate more than the rest of us combined. If you don't want certain flavors of ice cream, or some of the add ons, just ask your server for substitutions. After they load it with the can of whipped cream, cookies, cherries, hot fudge, etc, it's impossible to see what flavor or add-in you're dipping your spoon in.

We are a family of six and we are planning on getting the kitchen sink this trip! I don't think we will have a problem finishing it! :)

I have to agree, it's WDW, enjoy and forget the calories. For the few times I can get away for vacation (so busy with business) especially at Disney, the last thing I want to do is eat toffu, 3 ounce servings of Tuna, and alfalfa sprouts. :rotfl:

I think they should start giving out bowls for the No Way Jose as well!
I tried, but couldn't get through half of it!:confused3

Boy, now I feel like a real ice cream piggie. When we were there a few weeks ago, somehow the server thought we wanted one No Way Jose to share, so he brought one with two spoons. "I'm not sharing!" DH told him, so he ran back and made another. DH and I each finished ours.
When we were there, the server for the group at the next table brought them bowls and spoons. Sure enough, a few minutes later, the flashing lights and big announcement that they were having a kitchen sink. Enjoy!

Calorie justification is included with every food order at WDW. Salads include double justification for the following order.;)

kitchensink.jpg

We tried it a few years back, I mentioned to our server how my little guy (he was 8 then) had been wanting to get the Kitchen sink for years (since he saw it on a Samantha Brown special) and we never got around to getting it. Well, my server said something like;"then i guess he'd like to make his own" he then led my little man behind the counter and another server gave him instructions on how to construct...and i do mean construct! this is a monster! I think it comes with blueprints and a building permit..it is Huuuuuge! It was a great Disney experience...caught us totally off guard when he asked my son if he wanted to make his own..i wasn't expecting this. Great great server, spreading the Disney magic,we were so appreciative of him giving us a great Disney memory. And yes the sirens and the big announcement are real cool too!
Four of us ate it and almost finished it. It was more like a milkshake when we finished. They did give us bowls, but we elected to not use them! I guess were all just gross, It was just us guys eating it, the girls wouldn't share it they thought it was gross ...especially when we got 4 straws and drank it out of the sink..like a giant milkshake! :crazy2:

TinkTink did he eat ALL of that???? He has the eye of the tiger;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter