Kitchen Conversations 10/6 - Deen's Cancelled!

Noelle

Kungaloosh!
I got a call yesterday from a Disney Cast Member saying that Jamie and Bobby Deen will not be the guest speakers for the 10/6 - Kitchen Conversations. As of right now, it's TBA. :sad2: She did say that they'd call again once they'd confirmed a new guest speaker or if I'd like I can cancel. What A Bummer! I was really looking forward to seeing them.

I bet they cancelled due to the recent birth of Jamie's baby. I went to Nashville TN about 2 weeks ago for the Weekend with Paula Deen. Everyone in her family came but Jamie and then his baby was born on Monday. Bobby came and meet with the audiece. I am sorry they cancelled - but really after meeting the whole family, you really aren't missing much - IMO. Enjoy your trip!! :dance3:

I love to watch paula cook, it all looks real good but her southern accent drives me up the wall. Its as if she is putting some of it on, Her sons are nice looking men.

It's a hard ticket event at this years Food & Wine Festival. My latest interest has been in Southern Cooking and I thought it would be a great event to go see. Now I'm kind of stuck waiting to see if whomever they get to replace them is something I'm even interested in. :rolleyes:

mom2my3kids said:
I love to watch paula cook, it all looks real good but her southern accent drives me up the wall. Its as if she is putting some of it on, Her sons are nice looking men.

She's probably not putting it on. That's REALLY how people from South GA talk. I have an Aunt with that same accent and have heard lots of it in the Savannah area. (And you should hear my East Tennessee and I PROMISE I am not putting it on!)

I visited Paula's Restaurant when I was in Savannah.. what a treat....Dear God, those Southern people sure know how to cook..

We, Northerners, can take a lesson from them... I would have loved to have gone to see her sons at WDW... sorry they cancelled on ya.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter