• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kiss Goodnight?

Tink522

I am Gonzo!!!!!! Hear me roar!
Where can I find out when they do the Kiss Goodnight. A long time ago I found a website that listed it but now it's no where to be found. TIA!!!

30 minutes after park closing, and then again 30 minutes following that. I believe sometimes it will occur even a 3rd time.

What is it?

Well, some would say that it's Disney's way of saying, "Seriously now, folks. The park is closed and it is time for you to leave." In the most magical way possible, of course.;)

They play a little thing that says that they hope you enjoyed your day at the Magic Kingdom, play When You Wish Upon a Star and the light up Cinderella's castle with some different colors and sparkles. It's really pretty. You can see it here.

I had this on my list to "see" when I was there in May... but between the long day and my ride waiting at AKL (to our off site hotel) I had to leave after wishes. I hope to see it in January; although we plan to do EMH at AK, then hop to MK...

Does the Kiss Goodnight play during Hard Ticketed Events? I'm thinking about MNSSHP specifically.

When I've seen this question asked before, the answer was yes. Yes for EMH nights as well. I can not confirm from personal experience though.

I had always wanted to catch the Kiss Goodnight, but never did until one night - it happened! If you can hang around, definitely do! It was awesome.

I saw it a couple of years ago 1 hour after closing. It was really nice; I didn't even know it was a thing at the time so I was pleasantly surprised. I'm hoping to catch it again when I go down in a couple of weeks!

I've seen it quite a few times over the years, most often with other folks from the boards here. I always say, if you 'get it', you will really, really enjoy it; and if you 'don't get it', you will ask, 'we'd stayed for that?'.

I've seen it quite a few times over the years, most often with other folks from the boards here. I always say, if you 'get it', you will really, really enjoy it; and if you 'don't get it', you will ask, 'we'd stayed for that?'.

I agree.:)

I think only HUGE,HUGE,HUGE WDW fans will "appreciate" The Kiss Goodnight.:)

I think it is the perfect "bookend" to Magic Kingdom Welcome!:)

We saw it for the first time a week and a half ago. It was really late and I wasn't even thinking about it and then it happened! :goodvibes MK was open until midnight and we saw it at about 12:30am.

Goodnight...

minnie-mouse-kissing-with-mickey-mouse-photo-charm-1032693-3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter