Kings Island Questions

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if any of the hotels near Kings Island Amusement Park near Cincinnati Ohio offer a bus to and from the park other than the Kings Island Resort and Conference Center? Thanks.

I don't think there are any others. We always stay at the Kings Island Resort. We really like it there. The food was really good in the restraunt. Is there a reason why you don't want to stay there?

Just to help you out the Great Wolf Lodge does not have a bus/shuttle that will take you. If your going to be there a few days and aren't afraid of heights, then you should look into the Purple People Bridge Climb. The name sounds really dumb but you climb on top of the bridge from Ohio to Kentucky. Good luck!

We have stayed many times at the Kings Island Inn,but that has be so long ago that we were wondering if anywhere else had the bus service.We always liked staying there but since it had been so long ago since we were there we just wanted to check about any other places having the bus service.Thanks for the info.

I live about 5 minutes from Kings Island and the only resort that always has bus service is the KI Inn however during the summer and on week ends I believe the hotel on the other side of the highway advertises shuttle service. I drive by it everyday but I cannot remember what it is. Its right behind the Perkins and Frisches . Darn it..

We live in Cincinnati and get Season Passes to KI and are there often. THe only bus I ever see is the one you posted about.

Does anyone know if any of the hotels near Kings Island Amusement Park near Cincinnati Ohio offer a bus to and from the park other than the Kings Island Resort and Conference Center? Thanks.
umm there is a hotel like thing called GREAT WOLF LODGE AND IT HAS A PATH WHERE U CAN WALK RIGHT INTO KINGS ISLAND! ENJOYY!!!

Just to help you out the Great Wolf Lodge does not have a bus/shuttle that will take you. If your going to be there a few days and aren't afraid of heights, then you should look into the Purple People Bridge Climb. The name sounds really dumb but you climb on top of the bridge from Ohio to Kentucky. Good luck!
cOOL I WANNA DO THAT LOL

OK, SO WE LIVE IN WV AND WE WANNA GO TO KINGS ISLAND! BUT IS THERE ANY WAY WE COULD GET THERE OTHER THAN RIVING CUZ WE DONT HAV A CARR SO HELP PLZZ! ~WANNA GO TO KI~FIRSTIMER~
:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter