• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

King's Island help?

asktriplets

DIS Veteran
Hi.

We are going to King's Island this week with a 6 month old. Can anyonetell me what we will be able to do?
I've looked at the website and I think we'll be able to take her on the Carousel, train, Eiffel Tower, Sally's Sea Plane, Woodstock Whirlybird, and Snoopy's Junction (although I can't remember what that is now).
Anything else?
What about at the waterPark?

We're bringing a small stroller and a sling, and I know they have a baby care area (including a nursing area) near/in Planet Snoopy.

We're getting the Fast Lane tickets so we can take turns on the rest of the rides with the big kids with as little wait as possible.

Any other suggestions or tips?

Thanks!!

Last time I went (it has been a few years) they had a whole section at the water park specifically for little kids. Most of Planet snoopy would be fine for your child. You really shouldn't have a problem with taking her as the park is a family park.

They also have a child swap option there. We were there just two weeks ago with our kids. Just ask a park employee at the gate with rides have them and how to go about it. Also be sure to stop by the help desk to have your bigger kids measured. They'll get a color coded bracelet for their height so they don't have to be measured at each ride. Note: there measurement is at least two inches taller than what you may have measured at home. Our daughter measured 47 1/2 inches barefoot at home with our tape measure and at the park wearing tennis shoes with thick soles only measured 46 inches. So we were quite disappointed that she couldn't ride any of the 48" rides like we thought she would. We did get a refund on the difference of her ticket since we had purchased an adult ticket for her. Also if you go on a Tuesday or Wednesday you are less likely to need the fast lane. We only waited about 5 minutes for everything. Our longest line was the beast at 15 minutes. Pretty dead day that day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter