Kingdom Stroller reviews?

ldhr2005

Mouseketeer
We thought that we were past needing out double stroller, but after a day trip to the city we decided that it would be best to have that option for some tired legs. Oh, and the parent's of those legs sanity:rotfl2:

Having lugged the double stroller through the airport numerous other times, it so is not something that we really feel like doing again. So, I am looking into renting one instead. Has anyone used Kingdom Strollers? I have gravitated towards them since we need a BOB (out kid's are very tall and that is what we use @ home).

Thanks!

We used them and loved them. If you email a question they answer in just a few minutes. Loved them and will use them again in May.

We have used Kingdom twice and had great experiences. We will be using them for a third time for our next trip even though we were kind of hoping to be out of the stroller phase as well. My kids have officially informed us that they do need a stroller so we are gonna let them win this one because we don't want to get stuck carrying those heavy beasts or have them whine the whole time that they are too tired/sore to walk. :rotfl:

At least with Kingdom rentals it makes it super easy. Just pick up/drop off at bell services. You can even request free rain cover and cooler. It comes with a cup/stuff holder. Our strollers have been in great shape. No issues whatsoever.

Just booked Kingdom Strollers for our second trip. They are the only one I have seen that rents the BabyJogger City Mini GT. We got the double version last year and it was perfect. We're getting the same one this time.

We used them last year. Had a horrible experience. They forgot the rain cover. I called first thing in the morning but they couldn't deliver it till the next day. Then it was only a single stroller rain cover. No help. The guy i talked to on the phone was very rude.
Using baby wheels Orlando and renting a city mini gt double and saving money doing it.

We used them last December. They were great. We will definitely use them on our next trip

Used them twice over 2 years with perfect experiences both times, once with Citi Mini double and the other with GT double. Highly recommend.

We booked them for a trip scheduled for Dec 2012, but we had to postpone our trip due to a family emergency. We were able to just email them our new dates in June 2013 and our stroller was there and waiting for us at the front lobby with the rain cover and cooler that we requested. The stroller was clean and we plan on booking with them again for future trips.

We used them as well. I really liked getting the rain cover & cooler at no extra charge! PLUS we were able to have a case of 24 bottles of water delivered for an extra $9! We plan on using them again for our next trip this winter.

We used them and loved them. No problems at all. We got a double with the glider board and had a wonderful experience. I recommended them to a local friend as well, and they loved the service and all interactions with Kingdom Strollers.

We've used them, and have recommended them to several friends, too. None of us had any problems with them! As long as you like the strollers they offer, you really can't go wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter