Kingdom Stroller Rentals - Anyone used Them?

bettydove

Earning My Ears
I've been searching for a stroller rental and have looked at Orlando, Magic and Kingdom. I need a stronger stroller as I have a 5 year old who is 44 pounds and 44 inches. The regular 50 pound capacity stroller won't be very comfortable for her. At first, we weren't even going to bother with a stroller but we have decided to err on the side of caution and rent one just in case.

Kingdom offers the best deal and they include free rain covers. I will save $20 if I go through Kingdom. I am wondering if anyone has used them and what your experience with them has been like.

We used them on our last trip and were very happy. The stroller was very nice and we had no complaints whatsoever.

We used them for a trip a couple weeks ago. The rain covers are free, but they have a limited supply and since we made our reservation late so we did not get one included. When we checked in they couldn't find our stroller, but the resort manager called Kingdom and they came right over and found the stroller. They had it delivered to our room in less than and hour. The stroller itself was great and I liked the signage/tags that came on it.

We rented from Magic Strollers on our last trip and had the same stroller with a free rain cover. Our name sign didn't stay on though so I was more concerned about someone taking it. Otherwise it was a good experience too.

Thanks for your reviews! I'm saving a significant amount of money by using them so it's good to hear good reviews. =)

We rented a city elite double from Kingdom and they were excellent. Stroller was waiting for us when we got there with the rain cover. We had a 6 year old DS and 3 year old DD and had plenty of room. The stroller was extremely easy to use. The only downfall with the stroller was how bulky it was folding it to get on the bus. I recommend this company and we will use them on future visits.

I have only heard good things about Kingdom Strollers. They are cheaper cost-wise, and have awesome, reliable strollers. They are also very helpful in picking out which stroller to use, and have a nice variety.

Courtney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter