• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kingdom Keepers

timegirl1199

Earning My Ears
Anybody on here read or heard of them??? I've read them all and I love it!!! Anybody else? Also, going to Disney World, I'm bringing my old 3-D glasses when I ride some rides now!!!:3dglasses

I read all of them and I read the 3rd half way. They are AMAZING!! :rotfl: i <3 them! But the 3rd I got bored so I stopped. I'll probably read it again. You'll enjoy it alot! :banana:

They're are amazing! And, yeah, I have enjoyed them! I can't wait for the new one to come out, where they're on the Dream.

When I read the Small World part, I got so freaked out and scared. The time I went to Disney, we went on it and I was probably texting on my phone the whole time! :rotfl2:

i LOVE these books! my friends at school think im nuts and are planning an intervension because i read during lunch sometimes when trhere's a really good part. im on the 4th one now and so far, i'm loving it (as usual lol).i have a feeling that i'll be reading the book poolside on my cruise or on Castaway Cay in a hammock like i did with the first one about 5 years ago :). i usually don't read unless i have to for school, but these books are so amazing i mkae the exception :)

I LOVE these books!
I have only read the first two. Once school gets out and I can read whatever I want that is the first thing I will read on my Kindle.:love:
It is killing me not being able to read it!

The Kingdom Keepers are amazing. :-) I've read the first two and like half of the third. I'm going to read all of them, up to the fourth, this summer

Kingdom Keepers is amazing!! All i know is I'll never trust Disney rides again i.e. It's a Small World and Big Thunder Mountain :P

Finn + Amanda = FAMANDA!! :love:

I read the first book and I think it is a great series! I can't wait to read the rest!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter