Kingdom Keepers audio book

BirdsOfPreyDave

Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
This won't be an exchange in the sense of the other posts here, but I think this is still the best forum in which to post this. Moderators, please feel free to move if there's a better location. (Or close it if it violates DIS rules.)

I purchased an unabriged cassette audiobook of The Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson from amazon.com.

1423306872.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Here's the synopsis:

Suddenly something is very wrong in Disney World. Rides close unexpectedly, parade schedules change without notice, and costumes disappear. Are the animatronics coming alive after the park closes? Who are the Overtakers? Only Finn and his four friends can save the Magic Kingdom. Displaying an impressive range of kid voices, narrator Gary Littman lets Finn and company act like normal preteens, obnoxious, skeptical, jealous, goofy, and macho, in turns. As Wayne, their Imagineer-guide, his voice crackles with age, and his Robert Newton impression when the Pirates of the Caribbean try to shanghai Finn is super. The "Disney after dark" premise is engaging, and Littman makes it fun.

I will gladly send this to another DISer for your enjoyment, on the condition you do the same when you're done listening to it. Here's how I think it can work:

1. If you'd like to get this audiobook, post a reply here saying so.

2. When the person who currently has the book is finished with it, they will send a PM to the next person on the list asking for their mailing address. They will PM the address back.

3. When you receive the book, edit your original post to read "I have the book as of date."

4. When you mail the book out, edit your post again to read "I sent the book to user name on date."

Have fun with it!

I have the book as of 9/27

finished and book went in the mail today to the next person in line.

I just wanted to add that I've read the book and it is AWESOME! :thumbsup2

I would love to get on the list. We have the book and the kids are having a hard time getting through it! :)

Just wondering if this book is still making its rounds. Anyone know who has it?

Wanted to let you know, I should have the book very soon!!! PixieDust32 is finished and ready to send!

You could always send a little note along with it saying how you liked the book...

aksunshine said:
Wanted to let you know, I should have the book very soon!!! PixieDust32 is finished and ready to send!

I got your info, thanks. I'll get back to you next week after mailing it.

We enjoyed it, thanks.

aksunshine said:

Hi, I've send you a couple e-mails but they're returned.(I deleted your e-mail address here)

Transcript of session follows -----
<xxxxxxx.psci.net>... Deferred: Connection refused by mailstore.psci.net.
Message could not be delivered for 3 hours
Message will be deleted from queue

Final-Recipient: RFC822; xxxxxx.psci.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mailstore.psci.net
First-Attempt-Date:Sat, 11 Nov 2006 18:20:05-0880 (EST)
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:12:00 -0500 (EST)

It should be there anytime, I used the media postage and it takes a bit longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter