• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kingdom Keepers 7!!!

maps823

DIS Veteran
OMG I'm so excited for KK7 it comes out April 1!!! Did any one participate in that insider thing where the fans are writing the book? Personally I didn't really like the idea of it because I think it kind of gives away what happens in the book and I also think that Ridley Pearson should be writing the book. I mean don't get me wrong some kids are really good writers but it's his book, if I were the author I wouldn't want a bunch of kids writing my book. Right now I'm re-reading all the books so I can be in the whole Kingdom Keepers world since its been a while since I've read them. Also we can talk about the book once we've all read it.

OMG!!!!!! It comes out on my B-Day and I hope I get a copy. I love the Kingdom Keepers Series.

that's really cool! I can't wait but also I'm kind of worried about how every thing will end considering it's the last book... oh and :welcome: to the Dis!

that's really cool! I can't wait but also I'm kind of worried about how every thing will end considering it's the last book... oh and :welcome: to the Dis!
Thanx Maps823. I am really wondering how it will all end up too.

As always I'm excited for a new KK! To be honest the series was dragged out, but hey... it was well worth it! Ridley Pearson has become one of my favorite authors!

He is also one of my favorite Authors. I hope he does another type of series for teens after KK.

OMG I'm so excited for KK7 it comes out April 1!!! Did any one participate in that insider thing where the fans are writing the book? Personally I didn't really like the idea of it because I think it kind of gives away what happens in the book and I also think that Ridley Pearson should be writing the book. I mean don't get me wrong some kids are really good writers but it's his book, if I were the author I wouldn't want a bunch of kids writing my book. Right now I'm re-reading all the books so I can be in the whole Kingdom Keepers world since its been a while since I've read them. Also we can talk about the book once we've all read it.

Awesome!!! I am addicted to the series.. Can't wait!!!:):)

I'm reading his Steel Trapp books right now! I love his writing.
As a request, once the book comes out and we're reading it and you post here, could you please either press enter a few times before you post or write "spoiler" before the post :) the ending to the last book was ruined for me. Thanks! :)

I'm reading his Steel Trapp books right now! I love his writing.
As a request, once the book comes out and we're reading it and you post here, could you please either press enter a few times before you post or write "spoiler" before the post :) the ending to the last book was ruined for me. Thanks! :)

Yes definitely I hate when books are spoiled

Spoilers*spoilers*spoilers!!!

omg this is not happening! Please tell me this didn't just happen! He can't be dead!!!!!!! Ridley pearson what is wrong with you!!! You can't just kill people like that!!!!

Hey everyone, I just finished KK7 and well...lots of questions after that. Don't get me wrong, I love the book, I love the series, its possibly one of my favorite book series. I am just confused on some points and hope that you guys can help clear things up for me :)
spoilers*spoilers*spoilers
1)Given the message from Wayne was never heard and Tia was raising both of them back from the dead can we assume this really isn't the last book? Or do you think the novellas will clear things up?
2)Also, what happened (who happened?) to Madame Leota?
3)Is Cruella dead? After she was hit, she disappeared for the rest of the novel and never returned.
4)Wasn't Mickey on the cruise ship? Wasn't he the second Mickey that the security team saw walking about?
5)When did Jess draw the dream sketch? The novella has her make it before KK7 but she makes it in the book between chapters 36 and 37. If she makes it during the book did the novella never happen?

So Ridley Pearson is going to be 5 minutes away from my home tomorrow and I can't go because well.. I'm 800 miles away going to college.. It really disappoints me because I've wanted to meet him since the 6th grade... but I guess I'll just have to send my brother ;)

nickl2814 said:
Hey everyone, I just finished KK7 and well...lots of questions after that. Don't get me wrong, I love the book, I love the series, its possibly one of my favorite book series. I am just confused on some points and hope that you guys can help clear things up for me :)
1)Given the message from Wayne was never heard and Tia was raising both of them back from the dead can we assume this really isn't the last book? Or do you think the novellas will clear things up?
3)Is Cruella dead? After she was hit, she disappeared for the rest of the novel and never returned.
4)Wasn't Mickey on the cruise ship? Wasn't he the second Mickey that the security team saw walking about?
5)When did Jess draw the dream sketch? The novella has her make it before KK7 but she makes it in the book between chapters 36 and 37. If she makes it during the book did the novella never happen?

Same here finished it last night and every question you just asked(except for the last one b/c I didn't read the novella) I was wondering too and I have a few other questions

1) What happened to Mattie and the other Farlies?
2) Was Ursula using Storey Ming the whole time?
3) Was the voodoo doll at the end of kk6 really Finn/Dillard?
4) What was the emergency Wanda called about when Finn and Wayne where at club 33?

nickl2814 said:

Same here finished it last night and every question you just asked(except for the last one b/c I didn't read the novella) I was wondering too and I have a few other questions

4) What was the emergency Wanda called about when Finn and Wayne were at club 33?
*I probably have more questions but I can't think of them right now

Okay I can answer some of these because my friend facetimed me while meeting ridley pearson and he answered some of these.
1) at the event my friend went to Ridley announced he was writing another kk series that has 3 more books with the same characters called "The Return"
2) can't answer that one.
3) I don't think she's dead but again I don't know for sure. I think she was just injured and therefore wasnt much help when it came time for the OT's to do their thing.
4) From what I got while reading I believe the 2nd Mickey was the Overtakers. He dissappeared at their hideout and if there was 2 mickeys disney would be discredited by many believers which works in the OT's advantage.
5) Can't answer that one as I haven't read the novella

4) What was the emergency Wanda called about when Finn and Wayne where at club 33?

I just finished last night and I think I can answer some of these.
1) I wondered the same thing. Maybe he'll make a series all about the fairlies?
2) Yes, Storey Ming has no idea who the Keepers are because they met ursula not Storey.
3) I wondered that too I thought they were gonna give Tia Dalma freedom for taking the pin out.
4) That was just a fake excuse for Philby to give to the hostess so he could talk to Wayne, Wanda never actually contacted them.

I just finished last night and I think I can answer some of these.
1) I wondered the same thing. Maybe he'll make a series all about the fairlies?
2) Yes, Storey Ming has no idea who the Keepers are because they met ursula not Storey.
3) I wondered that too I thought they were gonna give Tia Dalma freedom for taking the pin out.
4) That was just a fake excuse for Philby to give to the hostess so he could talk to Wayne, Wanda never actually contacted them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter