Kingdom Keeper Books - AR Levels?

belle22

Mouseketeer
I beleive there are 4 Kingdom Keeper Books. The first two are Accelerated Readers Books (4.2 and 5.2). Anyone know if the last two books are AR as well? I can't seem to located them. My DD would like to read them for AR points for school.

Yes they are, my DD is on the 3rd one, I am not sure of the points, she is has the book with her and shes gone to grandmas! I can check when she gets home.

My DD's school doesn't do AR points, but I have all 4 books right here. Is there someplace on the book that tells you how many points each book is?

Ooh, good reminder. DD13 has read them all, but DD10 might want to and it's around her AR level. Thanks!

PHXscuba

What are these books about? I have heard of them but didn't pay much attention as I thought they were more trip planning type books :rotfl: I think my DD would love these.

DD loved these books, she was a lot younger than 10 maybe 8 when she started them. I read one, it was good.

My DD is 11 and started reading them at 10. She is starting the 5th book that just came out. She said that the 1-3 is about a third or fourth grade reading level and the 4 was a fourth to fifth. Hope that helps.:dance3::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter