King Suites at Royal Pacific

disneydebk

Mouseketeer
Has anyone here stayed in one? Can you describe it? I've seen the 360 degree view on the Universal site and read their description, but that is about all I've seen. Thanks!

I stayed in one last month. It is two separate rooms. You walk in a few steps through the door and there is a closet to one side and the sink area to the other. Next to the sink is the door to the room where the bathtub and toilet are located. The sink area is separated from the living area by a wall. Just past the closet is the bedroom door. The living room area has a desk and chair, a sofa that folds out into a bed, a coffee table, end table and another chair, plus the armoire for the TV. Inside the bedroom you will find the dresser/armoire with another TV, the king size bed, a table with two chairs, and a chaise lounge chair. There is also another closet in the bedroom. The King Suites are the first rooms when you come off the elevator. It was very spacious for my family of 4 and we even had a rollaway in there. Our room was 3400 and had a great pool view.

HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter