King bed @ RPR and hotelkingdom ????

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
Was wondering if in the room with king bed did couch fold out into bed or am i better off requesting a 2 queen room.......Called RPR and tried to add my loews member card was told they couldnt do it ????? Had to call hotelkingdom to add my number to rezzie.Has any one ran into this before or did i get ahold of a nucklehead phone operator.I know im asking allott of questions tonite i just want to make it a great week for the family.

The sofa does fold out to a queen bed, but it's not the most comfortable. The room is great though. That's exactly what we had when we stayed there. Now as far as adding your Loews number, contact the resort directly after you get your confirmation number. I did it with hotelkingdom as well, but they did not add the loews number. They are on a different system. So once you have an actual booking number, not a reference number, call the hotel and the front desk will add it for you.

Have fun!

Thanks spideyhulk24
I did call the front desk and that was the bs they gave me ,i need to contact hotelkingdom,I asked about the pull out couch for my 6yr old dd,Shes not a great person to share a bed with,likes to kick at nite......Would rather sleep with dw.in a king .She would have the torture rack with dd if we get queen bed,lol.The man was very polite on the phone i just dont think he had his act/facts together ,Or maybe i am wrong any feed back would be helpfull.

Check back again during day hours. I had no problem doing it.

Hope it works out for you.

You should be sure they note your request. Our king-bedded room did not have a couch, only a chair (albeit, a large one) with ottoman.

Thanks i talked to someone with some sense today:tongue: I feel much better now going thru hotelkingdom.I was starting to wonder what i had gotten myself into:crazy: All is set and it looks like thanksgiving day is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,I have been able to talk with the Loews group and Hotelkingdom,All my fears are put aside now......::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter