Kinect $99.99 at newegg

I just bought this deal on amazon with no tax or shipping (amazon prime) fro $99.99. I hope amazon matches all the prices like the iPods :)

I need the whole bundle with the 360. The $99.00 for the sensor is what I have been seeing everywhere.

Do any of the online kinect places that have them for $99 have extra games? That's what is drawing us out to Target tonight is the free game of Wipeout 2 plus the regular adventures, gunslinger and fruit ninja games with the $99 kinect.

I just bought this deal on amazon with no tax or shipping (amazon prime) fro $99.99. I hope amazon matches all the prices like the iPods :)

I got the Amazon deal for $99 & it comes with a game code for Gunstringer ! I also didn't for tax or shipping & don't have amazon prime. Love a good deal & DS is not expecting this at all !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter