Kindle on woot for $149

For the money they get from the e-books, the price should be under $50 for the Kindle.

I have ordered twice from Woot, including just 2 days ago (filtered water bottles for our next trip to the Mouse)

Just an FYI, they are GONE

Woot is a fun site to visit for checking out the latest daily item for purchase, or just to read the funny and sometimes snarky stories and commentary. :goodvibes

There is just enough balance of cheap prices, good values, and utter crap, to keep your wallet safe. :) I've bought home cordless phones, thumb drives, speakers, mp3 players, you name it. I've made about 15 purchases there and have not regretted one.

I've even aquired one elusive Bag of Carrots. If you know what I mean. ;)

Crap. :rotfl2:

Seriously. It was utter junk but it was fun. During that BOC, some actually got XBox 360's and other decent stuff.

As my father in law says "it doesn't matter if its crap, it was A DOLLAR" You never know what you might get. You always have to try for the BOC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter