Kindle; now or wait?

mousecraszy

Mouseketeer
Any reason to WAIT in purchasing this item from amazon?? This is at the top of my DD13's Christmas list and I can't imagine amazon will put it on sale. But are they any reason's I shouldn't go ahead and snag one? I didn't know if they would offer any special incentives/free downloads/etc if I waited. TIA

I actually have one in my amazon shopping cart "for later" to see if there are any promos with black friday. I know the price will not change but maybe something will be thrown in...who knows. I am waiting it out though...

Last year Amazon extended their return policy for the Holiday season (buy from Nov thru Dec) out until January 31st. I haven't heard if they have done that yet or that they will include the Kindle if/when they do. They did last year.

I'd wait awhile until you see if it will be included and then order. Then if the price drops within that window you can call and get an price adjustment. That way also if your daughter decides on January 4th that she doesn't like the Kindle you bought on November 10th, it is still returnable.

I'm hearing some guesses that Woot will have a Kindle Black Friday. From what I can tell it is pure speculation though, I don't think anybody knows that it will happen - just wishful hoping.

If it goes until December I'd definitely go ahead and buy.

Keep it til the extended return policy kicks in if you're concerned she will change her mind. I'd make sure you buy it by the beginning of December though. It seems every year there's a shortage of Kindles for the people who put it off til Christmas week.

I was going to wait but I caved and bought one for my daughter last week at Target. I had a 10% coupon plus the 5% using Target card so I actually got a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter