Kindani 'soft opening?'

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by Mini Sorcerer's Mom, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Mini Sorcerer's Mom

Mini Sorcerer's Mom Mini Sorcere's Mom

With Kindani on schedule and May 1st around the corner do you know if they will be doing a 'soft opening' for CM's and their families? We are staying at Jambo April 4th-11th and I was wondering if Kindani would be open to look around?
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crzy4dals

crzy4dals DIS Veteran

We will be at AKV the same week. DS would love to swim in that pool!!!!

4. jlewisinsyr

jlewisinsyr DIS Veteran

If it was the week before, possibly, but not that far out.

5. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

I think they did have "soft openings" for the Jambo house DVC units, but with Kidani being a stand alone portion of the resort, I'm going to doubt they will have a "soft" opening, and for sure not that far ahead.

6. Wigit12

Wigit12 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We're heading down April 19-25 and we're hoping to sneak over for a peek.

7. RLRDA

RLRDA Go Sox!! Go Pats!!

When we stayed at Jambo House in August 2007 only the first handful of villas were open on the Zebra Trail. They had construction barriers in the hallways heading down to where they were completing the Grand Villas. They had "tours" for the CMs and various employees. We tried to finagle access by asking questions, "What's the GV like?" and "Can members have a sneak peak?" - Not a chance basically. Maybe they did have a "soft opening" or "open house" at some point. I'm sure if there is one for Kidani, someone on the DIS will spread the word :goodvibes . It can't hurt to ask while you're there, OP.