Kind of a strange question regarding cooking meat

People say “filet” all the time, not knowing what it exactly is. It’s largely flavorless, and requires a sauce to augment what little flavor there is. Here’s a guide to the cuts from a tenderloin. It could be that MIL got a tenderloin roast, (the large center section below) or the chateaubriand.

1702997059541.jpeg

People say “filet” all the time, not knowing what it exactly is. It’s largely flavorless, and requires a sauce to augment what little flavor there is. Here’s a guide to the cuts from a tenderloin. It could be that MIL got a tenderloin roast, (the large center section below) or the chateaubriand.

View attachment 818819
Agree. That's why she needs to figure out what she purchased -- I'd think that tenderloin versus rib roast would cook somewhat differently (haven't looked it up).

Agree. That's why she needs to figure out what she purchased -- I'd think that tenderloin versus rib roast would cook somewhat differently (haven't looked it up).
A rib roast is huge. Hard to mistake that for a tenderloin.

Repeat after me,……you know mom, one thing I’ve always wanted to do, was to share Disney during (insert favorite season) with you and ( insert people) but we never seem to get there. Ahhh maybe one day, we’ll be able to. Then walk away thoughtfully.
Oh you have NO IDEA. It's a running joke in the family. LOL We all just go around stating things that we would like. Sometimes it shows up, most of the time it doesn't. LOL But I do have to say, back in 2004, she did gift our family of 4 and her daughters family of 3 to a DisneyWorld vacation. She paid tickets, hotel and dining plan. We just had to buy our flight tickets (first time I ever flown too) and whatever spending $$$ we wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter