Kim's new and improved life journal!

Feel better soon...I know you're dying to workout....in time...in time!!

Weird, huh? I really want to get out there. Especially since it's supposed to be 70 degrees here this weekend!! :eek: (and I'm sure you can tell by my new signature that I am trying to remind myself to get out there when I can!)

Thanks guys for understanding. I feel better already today (probably mostly mental) but I also didn't take my cough syrup before bed, which I think has codiene in it and makes me wake up exhausted and in a fog. I'm much clearer today!

SO.......I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 4 pounds! :yay: I'm glad (now that it's over) that I did the cleansing because it gave me the kick start that I needed. Thanks again, guys for sticking with me and I'll be back tonight to post my food.

Marie - I had a CRAZY dream about you last night!! :rotfl: If you get a chance to come online tonight - we need to talk. :rotfl2:

Glad you are starting to feel better and have stopped the cleansing. 4 pounds down is great. Have a good day.

Well done on sticking to the cleansing for 3 days, dont think i could have done 1!!!!
Congratulations for losing 4lb, at least it was worth it :)

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't post last night, but DH and I were online trying to figure out where we're taking the family vacation this year! :thumbsup2 No decisions were made yet, though. But I'll keep ya posted!

OK, yesterday was a million times better than cleansing. I didn't go to bed with my stomach growling or in pain like I did the previous few nights (have I mentioned how bad cleansing was? :rotfl: ).

Food for yesterday (Friday):

B-fast
3/4 cup cereal w/8 oz. skim milk
2 hard boiled eggs
10 grapes

Lunch
1.5 cup chicken & vegetable soup
celery w/natural peanut butter
small can of lite peaches

Dinner
turkey burger w/fat free cheese (no roll)
broccoli
1/2 grapefruit

snack
5 sugar free shortbread cookies (ended up with a slight case of hives...no more sugar free stuff for me :sad2: )

drinks
decaf unsweet green tea: 26 oz.
water: 97 oz. (went a little overboard)

Today we are de-Christmasing. Taking down the tree and the lights outside (it's 70+ degrees out there!). So even if I can run, at least I'm moving around a bit more today! I might even be inspired to do some abs & arm work this weekend!

Have a great one, guys and I hope to post today's food tonight. :goodvibes

OK guys, I'm beat. Here's my food for today:

bfast
egg whites w/tomato
8 oz. skim milk
apple

lunch
lite pita pizza

dinner
turkey meatballs
7 reduced fat wheat thins
salad w/red wine vinegar

snack
6 almonds
10 grapes

drinks
20 oz. decaf unsweet green tea
85 oz. water

Nite all!!:goodvibes

Food is looking really good,
you are doing a fantastic job! :)
Wish it was 70+ here, nothing but rain, rain, rain for weeks now :(

Your food looked great. Wow, it must be so nice to be in 70 degree weather in January and not be in Florida! Good for you.

Isnt this weather beautiful!!
Im glad you are done cleansing and able to eat some "real" food!! How are you feeling? any better?
Hope you have fun shopping today..im sure ill talk to you soon..

Your food looks really good. You are doing a great job staying on track. There was a radio interview with people on the east coast - people golfing in MA and going to the beach in NJ - and I thought of you. How crazy is the weather this year? :confused3

Hey Kim,

You are doing a great job with your food! Keep up the good work!:cheer2:

Have you decided on your summer vacation yet? Maybe a trip to WDW perhaps? ;)

Have a great week!:hug:

Hey guys! Thanks so much for all of the posts. The weather wasn't quite as beautiful today as it was yesterday....but still warmer than "normal" Januarys in Jersey! Food was still good today, but I'm ready to get back to running.

My co-worker/friend is coming over tomorrow at lunch to pick up and buy my eliptical and then one night this week we're going to go get the treadmill.

I'm not feeling 100% yet, but I know that I can at least run/walk (walk when I start coughing ;) ). It's killing me that I haven't done any sort of exercise in a few weeks.

I'm weighing in tomorrow, and not sure how it'll go. I forget how it went last time when I went from cleansing to phase 2. But hopefully it'll all be ok. :thumbsup2

Food for today:

bfast
2 eggs
1 piece lite bread
10 grapes

lunch
grilled chicken breast
apple
7 reduced fat wheat thins
6 almonds

dinner
4 oz. beef
string beans
salad w/red wine vinegar

snack
grapefruit

drinks
68 oz. water
24 oz. decaf unsweet green tea
14 oz. decaf unsweet tea

WISH me luck tomorrow!:wizard:

Your food journal looks really good. I'm sure you will have a good WI tomorrow. :wizard: Glad you are feeling better too.

Fantastic job on the meals! You're really sticking to your guns :)

I really hope you feel good enough soon to enjoy the new toy LOL!

Hey guys. I weighed in at home this morning...and I was 121. Down one more pound since Friday. :cool1: So since last Monday, I lost 5 pounds. I am MORE than happy with that! I figured without exercising I would lose maybe one pound a week. I know this week was the water weight week...but it's a GREAT start!

It's pouring rain here, so we won't be doing the eliptical move today. But hopefully tomorrow.

Have a great day, all - and I'll post tonight with my food.:cloud9:

Doin' great kiddo!!!
You and your running has inspired me....tonight when DH started his 1 1/2 mile run, I started running! Ran the enitre 1/2 mile back to my house....and it felt GREAT!!!

Thanks for continuing to support me, and kick me in the butt when I need it!! :hug:

hope the rain stops and the cold is gone...I know you're itchin to get back out there!

marie

Thanks guys!! Well, Marie..you've run 1/2 mile more than I have in all of 2007! The rain has stopped, and I will DEFINITELY be outside running this weekend - if not before. :thumbsup2

Food for today: (wasn't hungry at all, all stuffed up in the nose now :sad2: )

bfast
cereal w/skim milk
10 grapes

lunch
5 oz. turkey breast
1/2 apple w/natural peanut butter
sugar free tastycake bar

dinner
veggie burger w/ff cheese (no roll)
salad w/red wine vinegar

no snack

drinks
water - 57 oz.
decaf unsweet green tea - 24 oz.

Let's hope I'm breathing a little clearer tomorrow! I'm so sick of being sick!! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter