• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kim's Journal ~~ ashbradnmom, karajeboo complete :)

Here's your request

tea_party.jpg

You ROCK!!!! I love it, maybe I'll lie about my age and try and book myself for the party with the kids

I have spent the last 3 hours looking for a shot as good as this one (without the princesses). I want to do an autograph card for the Storybook Princess Breakfast, with each of the princesses having their own page. I hate to bother you, but I am coming up blank. So if you don't mind, can I have the picture of the banquet hall (right hand bottom) without the princesses? :worship: Thanks, Penny:hippie:
akershus2.jpg

This was a list posted by a fellow diser. I know that you did some of them already. I was reminding you about it becuse the list was very much like my own. I would like to see the Busch Gardens page also.:goodvibes When you get a chance a judging from your list it may be a while. Can you do a a special Coral Reef page.With the diver and personalized menu?:thanks:

I forgot that I was supposed to be doing some more with Busch Gardens!!! I looked back through the thread and my PM box and saw it. I'm so sorry! I've added it and I'll have it soon.

Thank you so MUCH !!!!:yay: They are perfect.......

Kathi

Thanks! Glad you like them.

THANK YOU so much! We weren't actually able to get on the Illuminations one but are all set for the Wishes one! :cool1:

You're welcome. We're probably going to try to do the Illuminations cruise so I may use that one. :goodvibes

I would love one for this as well! And can I also add a request for "The Wave"? I decided that DS and I will try that one out since it is new.

Got it :)

Hi, I was wondering if you could also put together something for the GF Photoshoot and the Poly Photoshoot? We are doing our first one on Saturday! I am so excited! Thank you, Stacy:yay:

I can. When are you guys leaving? Do I need to put a rush on your requests?

You ROCK!!!! I love it, maybe I'll lie about my age and try and book myself for the party with the kids

lol...glad you like it. Alice in Wonderland was one of my faves as a kid.

I have spent the last 3 hours looking for a shot as good as this one (without the princesses). I want to do an autograph card for the Storybook Princess Breakfast, with each of the princesses having their own page. I hate to bother you, but I am coming up blank. So if you don't mind, can I have the picture of the banquet hall without the princesses? :worship: Thanks, Penny:hippie:
akershus2.jpg

sure thing. Is this what you want?

e_nor4.jpg

447483520_f4ace50e80.jpg

Absolutely Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. In the interim I found a fantastic shot by a gentleman who posts in the Picture of the day thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1794543&page=149
He is #2232. He had a GREAT shot of the banquet hall sign and surroundings. If he lets me use it, I will let you know. Again, Thanks, I will get started on some of the autograph cards today. :goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

Hi, I was wondering if you could also put together something for the GF Photoshoot and the Poly Photoshoot? We are doing our first one on Saturday! I am so excited! Thank you, Stacy:yay:

oh I was just going to ask for this as well
Can't wait to see what she can do.

I just want to say that I love your journal pages! So far, I've been able to use everyone else's requests and not bother you, but - there's a first time for everything!!!

I would like to request a page for the Candlelight Processional if possible. We don't leave until the end of November, so I am not in any big rush.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you! I posted the power point presentation on my 4shared site if you would like to download it and modify it.

Thanx a lot,:cool2: that's very nice of you. I'll have a look for sure.:flower3: It seems that I need a password to access your files?:confused:

Hey, I just found out that my cousin will be going on vacation with us. He is 9 and his name is Tristan. Would you care to do a cover for me in the blue that says Through the eyes of Tristan?

Thanks so much.

Great work. You're very talented. :) Do you have any pages that have white backgrounds instead of colored? It's cheaper for me to use colored printer paper (I have a ton of it) than to use ink to print a colored background. Thanks. :)

It is perfect! Thank you so so much.

You're welcome. Glad you like it :)

I just want to say that I love your journal pages! So far, I've been able to use everyone else's requests and not bother you, but - there's a first time for everything!!!

I would like to request a page for the Candlelight Processional if possible. We don't leave until the end of November, so I am not in any big rush.

Thanks in advance!

You're not bothering me at all. I've added it to the list. :goodvibes

Thanx a lot,:cool2: that's very nice of you. I'll have a look for sure.:flower3: It seems that I need a password to access your files?:confused:

I'm sorry...I forgot that I had that folder password protected. It's removed.

Hey, I just found out that my cousin will be going on vacation with us. He is 9 and his name is Tristan. Would you care to do a cover for me in the blue that says Through the eyes of Tristan?

Thanks so much.

Here you are:

cover_tristan.jpg

I need a password too.:confused:

Fixed it :)

Great work. You're very talented. :) Do you have any pages that have white backgrounds instead of colored? It's cheaper for me to use colored printer paper (I have a ton of it) than to use ink to print a colored background. Thanks. :)

If you'll let me know which pages you want, I can try to go through and remove the backgrounds. I don't have some of the earlier ones saved, but I can see what I can do :)

Hi, my family is leaving first thing Saturday morning. Any help that you can give me would be GREAT! Thank you! Stacy

Would Wednesday night be early enough for you? I can probably have them done by then. I have to work 3 12 hrs shifts this week, but I'll be finished up on Wednesday and can get to it.

I just tried to access the powerpoint file. When I unzip, it provides me .xlm.rels files. I cannot open with Powerpoint. Am I doing something wrong?

Do you have powerpoint on your computer?? I know I can't open the powerpoint files on my desk top, but I do have powerpoint on my laptop, so I usually download the files then transfer them on a jump drive over to the laptop and open them up. I just get a bunch of gobbeldy gook if I try to open them up on the 'big' computer. Just a thought...

still loving all your pages.
i have been away from the site for a while and have just spent ana ge catching up.
i love the different colour frony covers, is it possible to ask for:

danielle ( pink )
elisabeth
aston

many many thanks!!

also could you do if you get chance a trick or treat / haloween page for dtd.

many many thanks

claire

Wednesday evening would be great! I would then be able to get everything in a binder for them! Thank you so much! Stacy

Great! I'll have them to you tomorrow night. It may be late though because I have to work, but I'll get right on it afterwards. :)

these are FABULOUS!!!! great job!

Thanks so much :goodvibes

I just tried to access the powerpoint file. When I unzip, it provides me .xlm.rels files. I cannot open with Powerpoint. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm going to check it out now. I'll try to DL it myself. I'm sorry for all the trouble.

still loving all your pages.
i have been away from the site for a while and have just spent ana ge catching up.
i love the different colour frony covers, is it possible to ask for:

danielle ( pink )
elisabeth
aston

many many thanks!!

also could you do if you get chance a trick or treat / haloween page for dtd.

many many thanks

claire

Thank you :) I'll have those covers to you tomorrow night and I've added the other to my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter