• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kim's baby names?

I wonder whose last name they're using? Kardashian or West?

So far the baby names in the family have been Mason Dash and Penelope Scotland. (I think both are nice.) My guesses for Kim K.:

Girls: Kora, Clementine, India
Boys: Jace, Xavier, Oliver

And just because I like baby names, my guesses for William and Catherine:

Girls: Alice, Alexandra, Charlotte, Jane
Boys: Philip, Arthur, Albert

Here's what I would name her:

Kass
Krashien
Kooter
Kayman
Kashimomy
Kennedy (wannabee)
Kassidy
Kaney
Klass
klassleigh,
Kelogh
Kerme'

Number one:
Kush Kushleigh, Kushie, Kushantoiniawannabeeya.

or

Bible.

Whatevs.

So far the baby names in the family have been Mason Dash and Penelope Scotland. (I think both are nice.) My guesses for Kim K.:

I have some of the same guesses for William and Catherine...

Girls: Charlotte, Victoria, Alexandra, Margaret (I think they will use Elizabeth and/or Diana for middle names)
Boys: Albert, Arthur, George, Edward (James, Charles, Phillip for middle names)

And I'm guessing boy.

As far as Kim and Kanye, yes I think they will stick to K, and it will be something outlandish. Like Karate.

Close, but try spelling it this way:

Ka$h

:lmao::lmao:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My bet is on Easton..get it ? If you say it fast together EastonWest sounds like East and West :rotfl: Unisex name. O.K. I'm bored

how 'bout Kleopatra?
Konception (pronouncen Kone-sep-see-ohn)
Klueless

did her sister go with K names for her kids? I know there is a boy and a girl but that's about it.
I do like the name Kacie, or K.C.

I'm out of the loop since I opened the thread and thought "Kim who?". It took me 5 posts to figure out who you were talking about.

I vote for "Hookairs West".

There are some reports coming out today that the name is Kaidence Donda West.

There were also rumors that it was Klementine Star. (Something to do with a domain name registered to Klementine Star West.) I would have enjoyed having one of my predictions be correct. But it doesn't sound like that's the case. :)

A family insider hinted that Kim and Kanye would call the newborn Kai Georgia Donda West.

The sentimental choice would include the name of Kanye’s late mum, Dr Donda West, and a female version of Kim's late dad Robert middle name George.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-gossip/kim-kardashian-baby-name-revealed-1962897#ixzz2WfG4xGNQ
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

There are some reports coming out today that the name is Kaidence Donda West.

There were also rumors that it was Klementine Star. (Something to do with a domain name registered to Klementine Star West.) I would have enjoyed having one of my predictions be correct. But it doesn't sound like that's the case. :)

Oh dear....is Kaidence supposed to be like cadence? Or K-eye-dence?

I like the rumored name of Kadence Donda.

Kadence is not dreadful. Kaidence, however, which is the rumored spelling, is ridiculous name. How is it even pronounced? Kye-dence?

Kadence is not dreadful. Kaidence, however, which is the rumored spelling, is ridiculous name. How is it even pronounced? Kye-dence?

I would pronounce them both the same. lol Kaid-ence and Kadence sound the same to me.

Now back to regularly scheduled Kardasian bashing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter