KimPossible question

M&E

Mouseketeer
We'll be arriving at Epcot (last week in August) around 12:00. We would like to sign up for the KimPossible missions for that afternoon. I believe sign up starts at 9:00. If we sign up at 12:00 around what time will we be given to come back to start our missions. Just an educated guess is all I'm looking for.

Thanks!

This past June when we went and signed up we had a return time that was about an hour later. My DH and I trying to remember if it was one hour or two. We're certain it wasn't more than two but we're leaning on recalling one hour.

The missions we're GREAT! WE would highly recommend them. It was a great way to involve our kids and get them interested in touring around the WS. Have fun!

It will depend on how busy the park is and how many guests have requested KP times. We've gotten them early in the morning and had the time be between 11:00-12:00 (right after WS opens) but have gotten them later in the day and had to wait 2-3 hours for the time to come up. I would say if you sign up at noon, your report time will be somewhere between 2:00-3:00.

We signed up in Norway and they told us to go to GB for our mission. There was no wait. This was in Dec 2010.

We were there a couple of weeks ago. My kids signed up on 2 different days and it was about an hour wait. At the end of August, I think the crowds are down aren't they? You should have about the same results as we did I would think. Now that I think about it, on the second day, my kids went to the International Gateway spot and started right away.

My kids are 13, 11, and 10 and they LOVED the spy missions. They did their thing and my husband and I got to enjoy World Showcase. Those Disney folks are smart people;) They did all 7 missions. I highly recommend it!:thumbsup2

We are so excited for KP this year - we've never done it before. Our kids will be 8 and 6 this trip, and we think the time is right. I have a strategy question about "signing up" for the missions:

We will be there in late october during F&W. We are rope drop people, so the day we go to Epcot we will be there early. We usually focus on Soarin and Test Track fast passes - should we go straight to sign up for KP first? Where do we sign up? I know the missions are in WS, which opens later - do we have to hoof it all the way over there to do this? Or is there a kiosk in Future World? Can we sign up for more than one mission at a time?

Can't wait to give this a shot!

We are so excited for KP this year - we've never done it before. Our kids will be 8 and 6 this trip, and we think the time is right. I have a strategy question about "signing up" for the missions:

We will be there in late october during F&W. We are rope drop people, so the day we go to Epcot we will be there early. We usually focus on Soarin and Test Track fast passes - should we go straight to sign up for KP first? Where do we sign up? I know the missions are in WS, which opens later - do we have to hoof it all the way over there to do this? Or is there a kiosk in Future World? Can we sign up for more than one mission at a time?

Def don't head straight to kim possible. Get your fast passes and ride in first then head over there. Chances are if you get in at RD you will have gotten your FP and first ride in by 930 and you will wind up with an 11am return time(the first time you can actually return for KP). it's not that big of deal to get there THAT early from my past experience.

Definitely do Soarin' and Test Track first. You can sign up in Innoventions. Can't remember if it's East or West but it's right inside one of the doors and it only takes a minute. Once you have your time, you can go start anytime after that kind of like fastpasses. Then when you are ready you simply go to one of the kiosks in World Showcase and get you mission phone...International gateway, Norway....Have fun!!

after leaving for a break and coming back. we went to do another mission and it was closed. that was a bummer! when do they close the kiosks?

Thanks.

Wow, glad I read this thread... I thought it was instantaneous! Didn't even consider a return time for this. Now that I think about it, though, it's pretty obvious why there would be. Duh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter