• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kim Possible

I want to know too it sounds like fun. Maybe I will be able to do it in Dec.
Diane

Looking for a review as well! I'm hoping it goes well and will be available in some way in November. :)

We are going to try it. They said the CM's stand by the ticket entrance from 11-6 and look for families to try it. Later on this week we are going to see if we can get into it. I will post if we do.
Franne

Does anyone know where i can find some more info on it? I tried to search it but didn't come up w/ anything. I also lookes on wdw site and didn't see anything. Thanks.

From the allears newsletter:

Kim Possible Comes to Epcot! Beginning as early as later this week and running until September 8, 2006, the Kim Possible Game Play will be tested at Epcot. This outdoor treasure hunt activity will last approximately one and a half to two hours, and will be ongoing from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Cast Members will recruit guests at the front entrance of the park. With the help of a "Kimmunicator," guests will travel from Imaginations Imageworks to the Canada, United Kingdom and France pavilions, and then back again. A deposit, fully refundable upon return of the "Kimmunicator," is required to begin the test. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult to participate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter