• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kim Possible World Showcase Adv

figment74

DIS Dad #211
I have to say that I am really excited about this. I consider myself to be a veteran of WDW, and esp EPCOT. It's my favorite park, when I saw the Kim experience in 06, I was really hoping that DW and I would get picked to try this out. Well that did not happen, but we did see several families playing the game. I have to say that it looked like a lot of fun, and the people that I talked to said that they had a great time exploring WS with Kim, and the Gang!!

So now that Disney has announced that the game is going to be available, I was wondering do we have any CMs out there that can give us any more details than were in the press release?

Also did anyone get to try this in 2006? If so what did you think of the experince?

I agree this sounds really cool, do you know what date it will start? Hoping to do it in Dec.

We are going to be in the World Oct 5 - 13th.

My 10 y/o would LOVE to do something like that. Please tell me it may be available during our trip?

I didn't even hear about it in 2006, but it does sound very interesting.

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter