Kim Possible OPEN??

We were at Epcot today, and it is not open yet. My DD, 8 wanted to do it, so we walked to the world showcase and didn't see anyone / anything related to Kim Possible. Asked about 6 CM's in World Showcase, and none knew anything for sure. Answers ranged from "Don't know anything about it" to "I think it is open in all countries except US, Canada, and Italy. But don't know where you start." Went to Guest Relations (back at the front of the park under spaceship Earth...DD really wanted to do it), and they said it is still in test mode, and random people are being selected. They did not have a firm date as to when it would open. So, my advice would be to check with guest relations when you enter the park - they seemed to have the most accurate info...

We were at Epcot today, and it is not open yet. My DD, 8 wanted to do it, so we walked to the world showcase and didn't see anyone / anything related to Kim Possible. Asked about 6 CM's in World Showcase, and none knew anything for sure. Answers ranged from "Don't know anything about it" to "I think it is open in all countries except US, Canada, and Italy. But don't know where you start." Went to Guest Relations (back at the front of the park under spaceship Earth...DD really wanted to do it), and they said it is still in test mode, and random people are being selected. They did not have a firm date as to when it would open. So, my advice would be to check with guest relations when you enter the park - they seemed to have the most accurate info...

Thank you so much for the info. I guess as it is now, it'll be a hit or miss kind of thing for us. We leave on Wed.!:cool1:

I was just on the Passholder site this morning and AP holders are able to sign up to 'be among the first to play the Kim Possible Adventure'. The AP previews are Feb. 26 - March 1st. I hope it's open before then, though, as I'm going down the first weekend in February and really was hoping to play it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter