• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kim Possible Adventure at EPCOT...

Guest-expert

498 days visited since 2004
I have a 3 and 6 year old and they loved it! I think alot of people have a misconception about it. it does not take all day, and it's just for one country. The Norway one was fun! My kids had a blast!

Anyone else tried it out?

We tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. DS5 and DS6 enjoyed it but I think I enjoyed it most of all. We ended up doing the missions in Germany, Japan and the UK. I would love to be able to go back and do all of them in one day.

My DD9 did this on our last day in Feb. We did the mission in France. She thought it was a lot of fun and wanted to do more, but we ran out of time. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.

My kids loved this from the planning DVD and they can't wait to do it. Does this cost extra?

My kids are both really looking forward to this. They saw something about it on the Disney Channel. I think it will be fun for all of us to do together!

This was awesome! Like it gave you a way to see the countries that you probably wouldnt if you didnt do Kim Possible..like my family entered into one building in China we have never been in before ha and it was soo cool how they planted all the stuff in the countries! Def wanna do it again!

My DS14 and DD9 did three countries ("missions") together, then after DD got bored, DS went on to do three more. I asked them how it compared to Magiquest, which they've played at Great Wolf Lodge. Surprisingly, they both preferred Magiquest.

Where do you sign up for this?

There are KP mission stations in the different countries. You go to the kiosk and the CM scans your park ticket. They give you a Kimmunicator( a cell phone) which gives you the instructions for each mission. It is very neat to interact with all the surprises throughout the countries. Lots of people were wondering how we made it work, especially if they didn't know about it. When you complete your mission, it gives you the option to finish or do another one. If you choose to stop, it gives you directions for the drop off.

I am excited to try this with our 6 yo son. He loved Magiquest at Great Wolf Lodge and so did we. I am hoping this will make Epcot (world showcase) much more interesting to him so we can hang around at Food and Wine a lot more in Sept. I am happy to look for clues if I can carry the adult bev of my choice :)

I see a trend here (or maybe I am slow to notice its already happening) Interactive gaming NOT in front of a computer!!! I guess its just amped up scavenger hunts with more tech gadgets. still wish I'd though of it

Happy Trip Planning

Anyone have a sense of when these missions "run out" for the day? I know you go to one of the locations to get a return time, but since we'll be arriving at Epcot later in the day most days, I'm concerned that maybe there won't be any return times left by the time we get to Epcot.

Anyone have a sense of when these missions "run out" for the day? I know you go to one of the locations to get a return time, but since we'll be arriving at Epcot later in the day most days, I'm concerned that maybe there won't be any return times left by the time we get to Epcot.

On the days we were there, they seemed to track with the FASTPASSes for Soarin and Test Track. While those popular FPs were still available, so were KP missions. So when it was really busy, all were gone by mid-afternoon. They did not offer additional missions for evening EMH.

My DFiance and I are 23 and 24 and we did this in Feb.

We loved it!! That's all we wanted to do- just more Kim Possible Missions. :laughing:

We did China, Mexico, and Germany. China was our favorite!!

Our kids LOVED it! And wanted to go back to Epcot another day just to do more missions! :woohoo: We have a 15 year old son, 18 year old daughter, and our nieces ages 9 and 6 were with us. They had us parents running around with them. Eventually the battery on the communicator died. It was a great way for the kids to really get to see the countries, they did not even want to take time to go back on the rides. Way to go Disney! :yay:

On the days we were there, they seemed to track with the FASTPASSes for Soarin and Test Track. While those popular FPs were still available, so were KP missions. So when it was really busy, all were gone by mid-afternoon. They did not offer additional missions for evening EMH.

Well, that's doubly unfortunate. :sad2:

Thanks for the headsup, though. I'll try to figure out a way to add a morning Epcot arrival to our itinerary.

We're at WDW for 8 days, and with KP, F&G, and our love for ROE (have to see it twice!), it just doesn't seem like we'll have enough time to do everything at Epcot! Does that sound crazy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter