Kim & Joe's April 2010 Wedding

Hi just came across your PJ, everything looks great!

Bet you are getting excited now since you will be in Disney next week!!!

I, too, just came across your PJ. You must be so excited, your wedding is right around the corner!! :goodvibes

I love your dress and the headband!

Love all the details and if I don't post before the big day...have an amazing time!

Hi, everybody! I'll be leaving Wednesday morning, so this'll be the last time I get a chance to post before the big day! Thanks everyone for your help by sharing all your experiences with Disney to inspire me :)

Pixie dust for Duke basketball to win the national championship tomorrow night! I'll be sporting their colors during the wedding. (white and blue... lol)

Guess I should start packing :rotfl:

Hi everyone! It has been almost two weeks since I have been married, and married life is good! Our wedding was completely amazing. Although I will not be doing a complete TR, I don't mind sharing some pictures! I wanted to share a portrait session that DH and I did with David and Vicki Arndt a few hours after we got married.

http://www.facebook.com/OrlandoWeddings

under Photos, then "Kim and Joe Sneak Peeks, Wilderness Lodge" or something like that.

And, of course, if ya'll want to see a few other pictures of the ceremony and reception, I can post those later (once I upload them to a picture website)

:yay:

Congrats on your wedding! Vicki was telling me about your photos at WL, so I had a look at them awhile ago and forgot to comment! They are AMAZING!!! I really want to do a honeymoon shoot there now! I cannot wait to see your ceremony pics!

Hey I am joining in! I am surprised I missed your PJ. Congrats! Your sneak peeks are beautiful! I love that you did it at the Wilderness Lodge!

Hi everyone! My Disney photography website just opened today!

www.collages.net/disneyweddings
User name: Hollmann / Jervey Wedding
Password: 1971

They are amazing! I really feel like my bridal portrait at Wilderness Lodge, and then the ceremony pictures both came out incredible.

I loved the pictures of your Bridal Portrait at WL. I saw them on The Arndt's facebbook page.:cool1: I knew you were a DisBride but couldn't find your PJ when I was looking for it.

I'm headed over to see your ceremony pictures now. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter