Kim & Chris' PJ- Sea Breeze Point 9/14/07

kim91498

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I can't believe I am starting my planning journal. Anyway, a little backround, I met Chris through mutual friends in 1998, when I was starting 10th grade in high school. He was my first real boyfriend, and my only! We began dating 09/14/98, hence our wedding date of 09/14/07! He is my best friend, my everything! We live in Long Island, NY, with our two awesome mini schnauzers. They are my babies!
Okay now the wedding info...
We are getting married at Sea Breeze Point on September 14, 2007, at 10 am. Only our closest family members will be there. We are a total of 14 adults and 4 children. Try making reservations for 18!?!? It's not easy! Anyway, I am sooooooo excited at this point! And I think I am pretty close in finishing up all my loose ends! I never realized wedding planning would be so stressful!:confused: But now that it is getting so close all the stress is really worth it.:)
I'm not very good at posting pictures but here goes...
The dress at my first fitting
KimsDress004.jpg

Wow I'm surprised I posted a pic:cool1:
Okay so as you can see I have my dress, my next fitting is this thursday:goodvibes . And I am sooooo excited! I think I said that already...
I had my bridal shower two weeks ago, and thanks to the ladies on here that calmed me down when I was stressing! My future SIL, future MIL, and Mom threw it for me. My FSIL is my maid of honor, and FBIL is best man. My neice Tamber is my jr bridesmaid, and Chris' 2 neices are our flowergirls. Hopefully they will walk down the aisle...they are really shy! Anyways here are our invitations for our at home reception (September 29th)
KimsDress013.jpg

and here are the invitations I made for our disney ceremony..
KimsDress011.jpg

I am pretty close to finishing our welcome bags... here are some pics. I got the bags at old nave for $9.99 each, I figured the non disney lovers couls reuse them.
KimsDress016.jpg

KimsDress017.jpg

And the kids bags
KimsDress019.jpg

All the adults get a mickey beach towel, and mickey and minnie mug, cinderella glass slipper bottle opener, sunblock, shout wipes, bug spray, hand sanitizer, aloe, mints, personiziled post it notes, and I'm sure ther is some tuff I am forgetting.

The dress is beautiful!! And can I just say that you're guests are going to love your gift bags--I know I do!

Hi Kimberly!

I love your invitations & dress!

What part of LI are you from? I lived in Riverhead and worked in Centereach forever! I am now in Texas!

Congrats your date is fast approaching!

Here are a few pics from my bridal shower. Our favors were candles with castles on them... soooo cute!
mybridalshower005.jpg

My Mom, Me, and My Aunt Ro
mybridalshower051.jpg

And my FAVORITE gift of the day...the minnie & mickey big wedding figurine! I was so excited I cried a little:rotfl2:
mybridalshower044.jpg

It wound up being a beautiful day, and a good time was had by all, despite my nervousness!
Here is the picture of our favor boxes for our home reception, I am filling them with custom m&m's that say Mr & Mrs 09/14/07, and Chris & Kim
KimsDress015.jpg

I will try and post more later...

Your bridal shower dress is SO cute!! You look adorable in it! Can you believe your wedding is getting so close?!:cloud9:

Hi Kim! I'm getting married a week after you on the 21st. how exciting!

I love your bags and your dress, very pretty! more pics!popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter