• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kilimanjaro Safaris Expedition

WendyWonderland

Mouseketeer
I've read a lot of great things about this on the internet. In my planning, I'm yet to find how long it lasts.. Can anyone give me a guesstimate? Thanks in advance! :)

That can vary depending on how long you have to wait and if the animals co-operate and stay out of the road :rolleyes1

Haha, understood. But in general terms, are we talking 30 minutes? An hour? Not the waiting in line part, the actual safari itself. :)

Well, according to the guide when you get on the safari truck it's two weeks. It does go by pretty fast so that it really only seems like 20 to 30 minutes depending on whether or not the animals decide to cooperate or to stand in the middle of the road. You're actual times may vary. :laughing:

Haha, understood. But in general terms, are we talking 30 minutes? An hour? Not the waiting in line part, the actual safari itself. :)

Id say 20 to 30 minutes depending on the animals and how many times you stop for an animal in the road or to look at them. One of my favorite rides at AK

It runs 18-25 minutes depending on how many animals get in your way.

I suggest riding first thing in the AM- the critters are more active

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter