KidsEatFree cards

rrcortes

Earning My Ears
Purchased 2 kidseatfree cards from groupon, and turns out the one restaurant we went to off-site that was listed as a participant (Houlihans) already has a kids eat free promo. Needless to say, we never used the cards. Seems like a hassle to try and return them to Groupon, so if anyone out there can use them, I'm willing to give them away. They expire 4/2012. Hate to see them go to waste!!
Robin

We have a trip planned for February and would love them - anything to help expenses with 2 hungry little boys :) Hate to see my grocery bill when they are teenagers! Thanks - so generous of you!

Purchased 2 kidseatfree cards from groupon, and turns out the one restaurant we went to off-site that was listed as a participant (Houlihans) already has a kids eat free promo. Needless to say, we never used the cards. Seems like a hassle to try and return them to Groupon, so if anyone out there can use them, I'm willing to give them away. They expire 4/2012. Hate to see them go to waste!!
Robin

Did you get the PM I sent last night?

I've gotten some responses, so I believe the cards will no longer be available.
Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter