kids?

caseyk20

i love disney cruises!!!!
Ok we are on the July 6 2010 sailing on the magic. My DD is 13 and is shy and she is kinda bad at making friends. And my DS who is 19 so he can not go in the stack anymore but he has talked friends from past cruises to go on this cruise. My point to this thread is to know if you have any kids this age. Especially 13 because DD is so shy but once you get to know her she is great :). Oh and i have looked some of the July 6 cruise thread but there are so many pages lol.

Suggestion--go to the cruise meets section of the boards and identify the thread for your cruise. Post there that you'd love to "meet" other families with 13-14s before the cruise to correspond with your daughter. Usually the mom will PM you first, then the kids can e-mail or chat.

Suggestion--go to the cruise meets section of the boards and identify the thread for your cruise. Post there that you'd love to "meet" other families with 13-14s before the cruise to correspond with your daughter. Usually the mom will PM you first, then the kids can e-mail or chat.

oh thank you i didnt think of that :)

Have you looked at the first post on the 7/6 sailing? Sometimes there will be a list of cruisers there with ages of kids sailing.
But definately post this question on your meets thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter