Kids who would have em ??

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Have to share this ive not laughed so much in ages !!
My friend had an appointment today so I have been looking after her 4 kids along with my own 4 since 10 am this morning they have all been mega high and running round like idiots with dd 2 following them around always afew paces behind. Well at 6is tonight i suddenly realised that I had not seen dd f I asked all the kids where she was and they just replied with a shrug :confused3
I darted upstairs fearing the worst and found her fast asleep in the suitcase that I had packed last night she had thrown out all the clothes and curled up inside it with her blanket and teddy and was snoring like a good en !! :rotfl2:

Oh my goodness that is so sweet. Did you get a photo?

it was dead sweet but sadly no photo :confused: dont know why I just didnt think to find my camera I sent my friend up to look but neither of us thought about a piccy Im gutted now *** i could of bribed her with the picture when she older :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter