Kids tickets instead of adult tickets problem

coaches24

DIS Veteran
Has anyone accidentally bought kids tickets instead of adult tickets (4 day single park tickets)? Apparently I did that last week. I emailed guest services from the DL website and tried calling but was on hold and cant wait on the phone because I'm at work. I tried calling again after work and after just over 2 hours waiting I finally got through to a CM who wasnt able to help me but was going to try transfering me to a supervisor (she offered, I didnt request, though I would have soon) but when she went to transfer me I think she hung up instead. I assume it was accidental as I didnt feel like she was being rude or anything before that. I felt like she was trying to help me and just made a mistake. She told me all she could do was refund my tickets which would nulify my reservations.

I know they can upgrade tickets at the parks ticket booths (pre covid anyway) but what about this situation? I didnt realize I had clicked the wrong thing at the time and after waiting all day to even get the tickets I was a little frazzled trying to make sure I got them and the dates we wanted for reservations. 3 of our 4 days are now sold out for our single day tickets so it will be devastating to have to cancel and pick different dates now. We go in early June so Im hoping that works in my favor to have time to figure out a solution that doesnt completely change our plans.

Hello,

I had a different but similar issue in regards to age.

When I purchased the package to stay at gch and tickets in May, my reservation stated the correct ages, kids being 14 and 12. Yet when we received our theme park reservation qsr code it displayed the kids ages as 3-9 for both of them. I was worried about this issue. I was able to get a hold of a cm today and she said everything was fine and that it is a computer issue they have been dealing with. Supposedly many people have been calling about it. She told us to just bring our paperwork just in case.

I know my case is vastly different but I would hope with their confusing computer reservation issues that they could get your tickets fixed.

Anyways, i didn't have to wait much for the cm, less than a minute on the phone, around 115pm today so you maybe you should try and contact them tomorrow.

good luck!

Try chatting with an agent on the Disneyland app. Might be faster to get your issue resolved.
Thank you I will try the chat. I didnt realize I could do that in the app. I was looking for chat on the website because I knew I had seen someone post about chatting with CMs but I didnt know where they were finding the chat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter