• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids Table at the Reception?

MegKate

2010 UMaine Graduate... now unemployed. What to do
Hey all -

I know some of you have had stuff for kids to do at your reception (coloring books, balls etc..) what exactly did you do and how did you do it? Was it set up by Disney? What did you buy for the kids? We have 2 3 year olds to entertain.

Any thoughts are appriciated!
-Meg:dance3:

We bought disney coloring books, a color yourself travel mug and some disney crayons.....I am also going to get a stuffed animal too..... = ) I hope it works because they can be some unruly kids....

I'm a pre-k teacher, I would suggest a few Legos, it should keep the kids in one spot, and its a pretty quiet activity, especially if there are boys.

We had crayons and coloring books at the kids' place settings. We bought Wall-E & Cars coloring books for the boys and Tinkerbell for the girls. It kept them busy until Mickey and Minnie showed up!

Also, the Legos suggestion is a great idea!!!!! :thumbsup2

Goody-bags work great! We gave coloring books, crayons, educational disney-flash cards, and a big hit were mickey stampers! (you can pick out a few adults with stamps on their hands in our reception photos thanks to our ring-bearer lol)

We had the bags set up at the door to the reception with each kids' name on them.
MDJ0154412-18-08.jpg

here's some of the stuff we used:
IMG_0344.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter