Kids Suites Questions

sonofanarchy

DIS Veteran
How many people can fit in one of the kids suites? Will they allow 6 or only 5?
Also, are there bathrooms in the kids room or just the main room?

Jurassic Park Kids Suites

Our Jurassic Park Kids Suites offers 670 sq. ft. which has a king bedroom that can accommodate up to three guests, and a separate room for the kids, that can accommodate two, leaving plenty of space for the whole family. The two separate rooms are connected and feature a single entrance to the adult room. The children's room opens only into the adults room, and not into the hallway. The kids' rooms are themed in Jurassic Park décor and include two twin beds, a desk, chair, separate closet and a 32' flat screen television.

Maximum occupancy of 5 guests with a rollaway
($25 nightly fee)

rph kid suite is for 5.

check here: https://www.universalorlando.com/Ho...ations/Luxury-Suites.aspx?Intsrch=kids suites for the room dimensions and layout.

at pbh, kids suite is for 5 also:

Kids Suites
Despicable Me Kids Suites

Experience the world of Despicable Me in its newly-renovated kids suites where the rooms capture the excitement and playfulness of Grus Laboratory. Our Despicable Me Kids Suites let mom and dad have a little privacy, and the kids have some fun! With a standard king bedroom for the adults plus a separate room for the kids, there's plenty of space for the whole family at 650 - 675 square feet. The two separate rooms are connected via a door that can be open or closed, and feature a single entrance to the adult room. In other words, the children's room opens only into the adult's room, and not into the hallway. The kids rooms invite you to sleep like Margo, Edith and Agnes in custom-designed missile beds with Minion inspired bedding complete with Grus scarf, plus a separate closet and television.

NOTE: Floor plans may vary
($25 nightly fee)

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Loews-Portofino-Bay-Hotel/Accommodations/Luxury-Suites.aspx

($25 nightly fee)

at hrh:

Kids Suites

Fun vacations are not just for adults but for kids too. Decorated to appeal to our youthful guests, these suites offer 800 sq. ft. which features an attached kids' room that can accommodate two guests, with a TV, child size table and chairs. Enjoy a separate king bedroom for the adults, that can accommodate up to three guests. Kids Suites are also available on the Club Level for an additional charge.

($25 nightly fee)

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Hard-Rock-Hotel/Accommodations/Luxury-Suites.aspx

i don't think there are additional bathrooms for the kids suites.
didn't see it listed in the sites.

We priced the kids suites versus two regular connecting rooms and the two rooms were cheaper. In addition you get two bathrooms instead of one with the kid's suite. Six will easily fit in two rooms!:goodvibes

We priced the kids suites versus two regular connecting rooms and the two rooms were cheaper. In addition you get two bathrooms instead of one with the kid's suite. Six will easily fit in two rooms!:goodvibes

Yep.

So can you make reservations for connecting rooms then? We will be bringing two 17yo boys and this seems like the best option. Plenty of space and two bathrooms. If we can reserve connecting rooms and be guaranteed that they are connected that would be awesome!

So can you make reservations for connecting rooms then? We will be bringing two 17yo boys and this seems like the best option. Plenty of space and two bathrooms. If we can reserve connecting rooms and be guaranteed that they are connected that would be awesome!

Yes, just tell them that there will be kids in the adjoining room and they will make sure to join them for you.

I keep waffling about which room to choose- but I think two connected standard rooms is the way we will go.

Nice! :goodvibes

Anybody have a link to pics of the kid suites at HRH, PBH and the other Lowe's property?

Anybody have a link to pics of the kid suites at HRH, PBH and the other Lowe's property?

PBH:

Despicable_suites_large_tcm13-38620.jpg

And the rest of the room is just a normal room? Does anybody know if the beds can be used with rails? For a 2 year old? :)

Based on this, looks like a regular room attached by a "vault" door to the themed part of the suite:
Despicable-Me-Kids-Suite-at-Portofino-Bay-Hotel1.jpg
That's what I was thinking...I'm wondering if bed rails would fit on the missile bed...I guess I could use the water noodle trick if not.

We have a girl and boy adult child situation and ended up requesting and reserving two standard 2queen bed rooms that connect. We check in in 11 days. They don't seem to have a King attached to two queens at RPR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter