Kids' Special Ticket Offer

Shiltons

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm in the process of booking a trip for February 2024. I am torn with the ticket options and hoping someone might have some insight from previous experience. I need to buy 3 day park hoppers for my 2 children. I have bought the adult passes and am torn between buying the kids' tickets now through a 3rd party site at the discounted rate or waiting until next week to buy the kids' tickets using the special offer. My main question is will I have to buy a one day ticket plus park hopper for each of the 3 individual days or will a 3 day ticket be available where I only have to pay the hopper fee once? Does anyone have any insight into this? I appreciate any input that anyone may be able to give me! Thanks!

All that the Disney site says is:

“Park Hopper Ticket and Multi-Day Ticket upgrades and Genie+ service can be added for additional fees”

I would guess they would have discounted upgrades as the tickets are cheaper.

They will definitely be cheaper than regular kids tickets. Because Disney says 'as low as $50', I would imagine some days might be $50, but there will be a range up to $99. I would hope there would be a savings of at least 50%.

We are in the same boat as you are. We bought UT tickets for the adults, and are waiting until October 24 for the kids tickets.

Last edited:
Will you be returning before Jan 2025? If so, you could buy the 3rd party tickets and then see what next week's offer costs. If the special kids tickets are really cheap, you could use those in Feb and save the other set for another trip. I mean, it doesn't really save you money, LOL, but you'd lock in 2 sets at cheaper prices.

I realize that's probably not an option, but thought I'd throw it out there! I'm always looking for another reason to go to DL.

It’s not guaranteed, but in the past you could upgrade a special offer three-day ticket to a park hopper for what was at the time the only park hopper fee ($60, or $20/day). So if they do the same thing, I guess it would be $65 extra fee to make the tickets parkhoppers.

Of course Disney could be annoying and do something entirely different this time!

Hi, WDW visitor planning first DLR trip in a decade. Is this kid offer expected to drop Nov 14 like the WDW kid offer? Am I allowed to buy one child five different 1-day tickets to get a full trip?

Hi, WDW visitor planning first DLR trip in a decade. Is this kid offer expected to drop Nov 14 like the WDW kid offer? Am I allowed to buy one child five different 1-day tickets to get a full trip?
This deal drops on October 24 for travel January 8-March 10.

It looks like they’ll offer 5 day tickets as well, but yes - you could buy 5 1-day tickets.

The following statement is ambiguous:
  • May purchase up to 10 tickets per day.
This could mean that
You can buy at most 10 tickets for a single day between Jan 8 - Mar 10. ... or
You can buy at most 10 tickets on Oct 24. Then have to wait until Oct 25 to buy up to 10 more.

Last edited:
Would anyone say that these tickets will start at midnight PT or 8am PT from previous discounts or special tickets?

The kids special ticket deal is now live on the Disneyland website.

It's $50/day for 1, 2 or 3 day kids tickets. (No variation in pricing no matter which day)
Park hopper is $35 for a 1 day ticket, $65 for a 2 day ticket and $70 for a 3 day ticket.

So, a 1 day kids park hopper is only $85, a 2-day park hopper is $165, and a 3-day park hopper is $220.

Genie+ can be added for $30/day.

(Compared to regular prices, a 3-day kids park-hopper outside of Jan 8 - March 10 is $435)

We already have 5-day park hoppers for the adults. I guess we need to get one 3-day and one 2-day for our kids. A 5-day hopper is $525. A 2-day and a 3-day kids hopper is $165+$220 = $385. So we're still saving $140 using this deal.

Last edited:
Do we think that this offer will replace the 3 day So Cal ticket that has been offered in January the past couple of years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter