Kids Show?

Dancing Mickey's

Mouseketeer
In years past, for those kids participating in the children's programing they used to do a show with the kids walking on stage with graduation hats, slide show, tee shirts, and then Mickey comes out. My kids always had fun with this.

Are they still doing this? Is it only on the longer cruises?

We are going to Alaska in about a month and wondered if I can still plan on this event.

We loved the slide show as we got to see our kids having fun while we were away from them. I was always impessed how many great photos they get!

We were on the Magic in March. They do the show - Friendship Rocks. They do not do graduation hats, but they did get a t-shirt. There was a little video of the week.

I was on the Wonder to Alaska in May and they had the "Friendship Rock". It was on the last Sea Day. I remeber it being somewhere around 4 or 5 pm. Unfortunately, both my girls refused to participate. :(

No more graduation hats. They still do Friendship Rocks on the Magic and Wonder, but I don't beleive they do it on the Dream.

Friendship Rock...that sounds fun. My kids always love to walk down the isles and then find us videoing....they wave, smile, and then they are so excited when they watch the video and see themselves--look what I did!

I really am glad Disney is still doing this. It is one of the things for my family that keeps it MAGICAL:wizard:

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter