kids shoes

jack'smom

Mouseketeer
My almost 4 year old son wears a size 11.5 Wide shoe (big feet!) and I am looking for somewhere to get him some nice tennis shoes that won't break the bank. Our stride rite outlet was very disappointing--they only had a couple of pairs of tennis shoes and they were $35.
Anyone know of a good place. BTW, he has a pair of Saucony that we really like and they were only $20 at the end of the summer at the Stride Rite outlet.
Thanks!

I would try Marshells, T.J. Max and Ross Dress for Less. I know for sure Marshell's sell New Balance wide width shoes. I bought pair New Balance extra wide width for 19.99 for myself. Yes I am talking about kids shoes. I wear a 6 1/2 boys shoes.

My almost 4 year old DD wears a 10.5 wide- she has big feet too. The joke at our house is I spend more on her shoes than mine. She doesn't wear tennis shoes that often (she's a girly girl fashionista), but when she does we have found that new balance fit her very well. That is what the kid's shoe store recommended. The last time we looked for tennis shoes (last month), she didn't want new Balance and we actually found some really cute ones (Tinkerbell) that fit her great at Payless. I had never even thought of looking in there before. They were only $15.

I had a kid with wide feet. I found it to be hit or miss on finding shoes for him. I used to go to the stride rite outlet, Ross, Marshalls whenever I was in the area. When I found shoes in wide I would stock up on the next 2-4 sizes so I was rarely w/o shoes for him.

I have the opposite problem. My DD is 4 and wears a size 6!!! She wants to get the big girl shoes, and most of them don't start until size 11 :confused3 I just got her a pair of sketchers, but I'm going to have to take them back since one of them does not light up. I found them BOGO so we go my niece a pair also. We got them at Bealls, but I have found things pretty cheap at khols if you have one near you.

Hmm I thought I had gotten a Wide pair there once.... Maybe it was Marshalls though. I never can remember where I get things at :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter