KIDS ONLY - Aug 30 2014 ~ Fantasy ~ 7-Night Western

Definitely! I can hardly wait! :) This is Genny (On my mother's account since I don't have my own). I'll be fourteen soon! It's nice to meet you, Sabrina! I hear you're my sister, Gracie's age. Hopefully she'll introduce herself soon!

So what do you like to do? Any sports or hobbies or just activities you like? ^^

I can't wait to meat u to I love all sports but my fav is swimming! U sound like a really cool kid from what my mom has said!! :) wbu

(Well now I have my own account. :) )

I play soccer. As for hobbies though I'm obsessed with theatre and I also love to write.

So have you been up to anything interesting lately? As I said, I love theatre, and am managing a show. Opening night is next week, and I'm a bit nervous, but I'm still excited.

I'll talk to you later!

(Well now I have my own account. :) )

I play soccer. As for hobbies though I'm obsessed with theatre and I also love to write.

So have you been up to anything interesting lately? As I said, I love theatre, and am managing a show. Opening night is next week, and I'm a bit nervous, but I'm still excited.

I'll talk to you later!

oh u like theatre and writing, that is so kool i love to write!i bet u will do great on opening night!!!!!

well i have not been up to much other than trying to get my grades up in school but i did have a dance last night (Jan 18,2013)at the boys and girls club(do u know what the boys and girls club is?)it was a lot of fun i hung out with a bunch of guy and girls there.

cant wait to meet u in person!!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:woohoo: I'm going on this cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I'm Julianna. It's nice to meet all of you :)

Sabrina - have you been on many other cruises?

Hey this is Sabrina and I have been on 5 other cruises so this will be my 6 :) how many have u been on?
P.S. cant wait to meet u

Hi, my name is Oceana.

On the cruise I will be fifteen.

I absolutely love to draw (and I'm pretty good at it too lol XP)
I love to write and play soccer.

I just can't wait to go on the cruise! Can't wait to see everyone there!

P.S. I just was with the Edge last crew.
Has anyone been on the vibe yet? How is it?

Hi, my name is Oceana.

On the cruise I will be fifteen.

I absolutely love to draw (and I'm pretty good at it too lol XP)
I love to write and play soccer.

I just can't wait to go on the cruise! Can't wait to see everyone there!

P.S. I just was with the Edge last crew.
Has anyone been on the vibe yet? How is it?

Hi I'm Julianna and I will be 12 on the cruise. Welcome to our kid only group! :welcome:

On Valentines day, I went on my first cruise. I will have been on 2 including this one that all the kids on here are talking about. What are you excited about this cruise? I can't wait to meet you in person! ::MinnieMo I have never been on the edge before. I like to write too. People in my class says that I should become an author and so does my mom. I also like to sing. I have a recording on my Dsi from me singing. Do you like to sing? :figment:

I don't like to play soccer. Everyone on here except for me likes to play. I like gymnastics. Do you like that sport? Sometimes I practice, and I do kung fu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter