Kids of the Fiends

What is your favorite Disney ride?

• Splash MT.

• Big Thunder MT.

• Space MT.

• Rocken Roller Coaster

• Tower of Terror

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey I'm megan. I'm 10, I love Taylor. I play her songs on my eletric guitar. My kitten on my icon thingy is 1 of 5 cats. she is a sweet heart, she comes with us when we go camping at the Fort! her name is Little TinkerBell because she was so small when we adopted her from Cat Call a cat organization at the nearest Pet Smart! sorry my post was not short & sweet but you seam like a nice girl!

Rhonda! Can you give me a T. A. G. PLEASE!:cutie: princess:

Sorry Rhonda About my post.

My dad Gator Dad [the trouble maker I live with] of course says to get a Tag you have to say something dumb or stupid. I know not to listen, but is the true?

:lmao:
Thats good parental advice...ALWAYS listen to Daddy!!! Sorry, kids...I couldnt resist!!!

:lmao:
Thats good parental advice...ALWAYS listen to Daddy!!! Sorry, kids...I couldnt resist!!!

Hey! Get off the kid board!!

Tinkrules01: Sorry, I'm not the Tag Fairy! The TF flits around the boards, randomly giving people tags - usually something they've done or said. We never know when or where she will show up! :cutie:

hey I'm megan. I'm 10, I love Taylor. I play her songs on my eletric guitar. My kitten on my icon thingy is 1 of 5 cats. she is a sweet heart, she comes with us when we go camping at the Fort! her name is Little TinkerBell because she was so small when we adopted her from Cat Call
oh cool:cool2: we tried to bring our* twin cats bella and buster. It didn'tworkout :confused3 buster keep on playing with the blinds. We had a harness for them so they could go outside, and buster got out of it. We should have named him Houdini. Bella was so nervous she just hid under the couch.
I play the guitar and I'm trying to learn to play her songs. What's your favorite song to play? I played High School Musical's When There Was Me and You in my guitar concert this past year.:yay: i was so nervous.:laughing:

oh cool:cool2: we tried to bring our* twin cats bella and buster. It didn'tworkout :confused3 buster keep on playing with the blinds. We had a harness for them so they could go outside, and buster got out of it. We should have named him Houdini. Bella was so nervous she just hid under the couch.
I play the guitar and I'm trying to learn to play her songs. What's your favorite song to play? I played High School Musical's When There Was Me and You in my guitar concert this past year.:yay: i was so nervous.:laughing:

oh u play guitar thats cool
i play the saxophone!

wow! you guys! you give me the chills :scared1: knowing you plat an instrament. say happy B-day to Gator Dad and my cousin. he was just born at 9:45 today!:cool1: say something to my dad on the Happy B-day Gator Dad thread!:hug:

wow! you guys! you give me the chills :scared1: knowing you plat an instrament. say happy B-day to Gator Dad and my cousin. he was just born at 9:45 today!:cool1:* say something to my dad on the Happy B-day Gator Dad thread!:hug:
happy birthday to you happy bithday:cool1: ok i am not going to do the whole song just say happy birth day:lmao: :goodvibes :banana: :flower3:

:bday:

She hasn't been on in awhile because of a mission trip and her grandad and great grandad both passed away this weekend, but today is Meija's birthday!!!!!!!!!

Torthania☼;26588457 said:
oh u play guitar thats cool
i play the saxophone!

That's Awesome!!! I've never met anyone who plays a saxaphone.:cool2: I play the piano. BTW, I'm Meija. (It's pronounced mia.) My mom is poliniesianpixie.

That's Awesome!!! I've never met anyone who plays a saxaphone.:cool2: I play the piano. BTW, I'm Meija. (It's pronounced mia.) My mom is poliniesianpixie.

heyy
yeah its pretty fun playing sax its just u run outt of breath after playing foe a while!!!!
do u like plating piano??

you know every 1 thinks playing the guitar may be easy, well it gets tireing after awhile!:lmao: :rotfl2: your fingers get cramped alot too. :rotfl: :rotfl2: HHHHHAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY b-day Meija!:cool1: :worship:

you know every 1 thinks playing the guitar may be easy, well it gets tireing after awhile!:lmao: :rotfl2: your fingers get cramped alot too. :rotfl: :rotfl2: HHHHHAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY b-day Meija!:cool1: :worship:

yeah it hurts a lot and your fingers get all red but you'll get used to it:scared:

Torthania☼;26657172 said:
heyy
yeah its pretty fun playing sax its just u run outt of breath after playing foe a while!!!!
do u like plating piano??

I LOVE playing it!!!! It's the lessons I can't stand at ALL!!!:headache: I'm thinking about quitting lessons. I already know how to play and choir and musicals help me a lot with it too. I'll still continue to play though. What I really want to learn to play is the drums. I already know the basics. Just give me a tune and I'll jump right in. I'd love to play that, but my main and most prized instrument is my voice. Singing is my fave thing to do.(Aside from acting of course!) Man, I'm a my own freakin' rock band!:rockband:

I LOVE playing it!!!! It's the lessons I can't stand at ALL!!!:headache: I'm thinking about quitting lessons. I already know how to play and choir and musicals help me a lot with it too. I'll still continue to play though. What I really want to learn to play is the drums. I already know the basics. Just give me a tune and I'll jump right in. I'd love to play that, but my main and most prized instrument is my voice. Singing is my fave thing to do.(Aside from acting of course!) Man, I'm a my own freakin' rock band!:rockband:

hahah thats funny
yeah i play the sax for band at school but when i tryed out for band i wanted to play drums but the band teacher said that mostly boys played drums and she didnt want them to makek funn of me so i got stuck playing saxophone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter