Kids Night Out question

Iri920

Mouseketeer
So DH and I are planning a romantic dinner at Jiko's and we've decided we want to use Kids Night Out. I know they say that there's a 4 hour min., but I don't want to be out that long. I'm already freaking out and they're going to be in the same building. Anyways, my question is that are they ok with us paying them for the 4 hours, but only using them for 2. I don't see why it would be a problem, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

We used them back in 2005 and were very pleased. Our kids at the time were 1, 4, 8. The woman came with a small suit case of activities. Kids had a very good time.:thumbsup2 We would use them again.

How old are your kids? If they are 4 - 12 they could use Simba's at AKL. That way you are still on the same property.

Paul

So DH and I are planning a romantic dinner at Jiko's and we've decided we want to use Kids Night Out. I know they say that there's a 4 hour min., but I don't want to be out that long. I'm already freaking out and they're going to be in the same building. Anyways, my question is that are they ok with us paying them for the 4 hours, but only using them for 2. I don't see why it would be a problem, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

This won't be a problem. However, I suggest you use the four hours.

We first used a sitter at WDW at VWL and chose to go to the AP so we'd be onsite as well. We went and had a drink at the bar, then I slipped back to check on them...twice!! My DS was an infant and crying when we left. The first time, I could seem them walking around the studio from the ground, and he was calm in her arms. The next time, I went to the door, and heard complete silence...so I knew he was asleep.

Anyway, being on site gives you options....you can just stop by and check in at any tme, then go out again.

How old are your kids? If they are 4 - 12 they could use Simba's at AKL. That way you are still on the same property.

Paul

Unfortunately my kids are still to young to go to the clubs. We made reservations at Jikos because we're staying at the AKL and we don't plan to do anything else so that's why I was wondering if they would be ok to babysit for about 2 hours even though we would pay them for the whole 4 hours.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I talked to someone at KNO and they said it would be no problem as long as I paid for the full 4 hours.

We have used Kids Nite Out twice and we have been very pleased, as well as the kids. We have stayed at BWV and they went to the arcade and ice cream at Seashore Sweets and to the playground. Then they came back to our villa and played games and watched movies. The first time we went to Flying Fish and Jellyrolls, then this past summer we went to Blue Zoo and then strolled the Boardwalk area.

Maybe you can call and see how it is going, and then decide about heading back early.

Have a wonderful time!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter