Kids Night on Broadway - Tickets go on sale Nov 3

DVCindy

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to pass this on to my fellow Dissers ...

Tickets go on sale for the 2007 Kids Night on Broadway (to be held Jan 30 and 31, 2007) this coming Friday, Nov 3 at 10 AM !! :cool1:

Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan and The Lion King are all participating this year ... as well as many other Broadway and Off-Broadway shows.

We went last year and had a terrific time ... well worth it ! :thumbsup2

See www.kidsnightonbroadway.com for more info.

Enjoy ! ;)

DVCindy said:
Just wanted to pass this on to my fellow Dissers ...

Tickets go on sale for the 2007 Kids Night on Broadway (to be held Jan 30 and 31, 2007) this coming Friday, Nov 3 at 10 AM !! :cool1:

Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan and The Lion King are all participating this year ... as well as many other Broadway and Off-Broadway shows.

We went last year and had a terrific time ... well worth it ! :thumbsup2

See www.kidsnightonbroadway.com for more info.

Enjoy ! ;)
Wow, I wish they had that in Boston! Just a side note: I noticed that Avenue Q is on that list. If parents are considering taking their children, I strongly suggest you look into plot/lyrics. It's pretty dirty.

How awesome! Thank you so much...looks like we might get to go see Beauty & the Beast for my husband's birthday!!!

I wish the would do this a warmer time of year and not on a school night lol

I would take the kids in and bring the train.

BeccaGrace said:
How awesome! Thank you so much...looks like we might get to go see Beauty & the Beast for my husband's birthday!!!
Which is your husband b-day? Mine's the 30th. Also, your daughters are adorable.

Thanks so much for this info. I have been waiting!!!

I seen the loin king and just took my girls to see Beauty in the beast. They were both great. I like the loin king better though.

to Beauty and the Beast! My younger son is 4 1/2 - i know he'll sit nice and love it - do you think they'll question his age? also what seats/prices are good?

lisa

Hi. My son was also four and a half when we took him to see beauty & the beast. He LOVED it!!!!
This is only done once a year. Last year they did it differently- it ran for about 4 or 5 weeks, once a week, this year they are just doing two days in a row.

Tickets are on sale now! We just got row D for Tarzan. I think if you wait until Friday you will be in the upper upper mezzanine.

question about this it is only valid on the 31st i read there were 2 dates but i only see on on the site maybe day one is sold out

ana

Some shows only have the special kids night pricing for 1 night. Some are the 30th and some the 31st.

Hedy said:
Which is your husband b-day? Mine's the 30th. Also, your daughters are adorable.

Awww, thanks! Joey's birthday is the 31st--he claims he's turning 35 again:)

Also--I just saw this on Mousesavers and it said ages 6-18 and then when I checked the website for the deal it also said ages 6 and up. Bummer:(

BeccaGrace said:
Awww, thanks! Joey's birthday is the 31st--he claims he's turning 35 again:)

Also--I just saw this on Mousesavers and it said ages 6-18 and then when I checked the website for the deal it also said ages 6 and up. Bummer:(
Awesome! Mine's the 30th, hence my curiosity.

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered tickets for The Lion King! It will be a Christmas present for my daughter!

are the ticket prices offered only for kids? I am confused- I guess it is just too early in the am...my dh & I would love to take our daughter if we could all get tickets at the price offered.

You get 1 free kids ticket for each adult ticket purchased. But when you check out you will be charged 1/2 price for each ticket. We bought 4 tickets for Tarzan (2 adults, 2 kids). We were charged $56 for each ticket.

why am I not getting this?!??!? LOL So if dh, dd and I want to go we would get 4 tickets in total-2 at $55 each and 2 free?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter