Kids' names on shirts - yes or no?

Mom2Ben02

<font color=red>Our little souvenir from WDW was b
For security reason? I LOVE all of these fun DISigns, but I am torn. Do you feel safe walking around the parks with the names included?

FWIW, I have an DS8, DD6, and DS who will be 8.5 months when we go.

This is strictly my opinion (haha!) but anyone close enough to read my kid's shirt has probably heard me call her name about a dozen times already, so I'm not too worried about the name on the shirt.

Just my opinion but is it any worse then posting their names on the internet? I mean people post names all over the internet on sites like twitter,Facebook and even here in there Signatures...

I would say dont worrie about it. Your kids will be near you so its not that big of a deal and its nice when they walk up to a Char. and they are greated by their nameS.

I feel perfectly safe but I do not understand the need to personalize every single item of "stuff" that gets created from these DISigns. I would prefer to have a personalized autograph book and a journal but leave the name off the shirt.....only 'cause I personally wouldn't go crazy with the personalizing.....unless the person tends to forget who they are! :)

I have made many shirts and have the children's first name on them They get a surprised look on their face when a CM calls them by name...I don't worry as I am always with them..glued to them actually:)

I am always with my children in Disney so it would not be an issue there but my children like to wear them afterwards to school and such. So for that reason, I do not use first names on their shirts. But this is just my personal preference/opinion.

This is strictly my opinion (haha!) but anyone close enough to read my kid's shirt has probably heard me call her name about a dozen times already, so I'm not too worried about the name on the shirt.

I totally agree w/ this.

For security reason? I LOVE all of these fun DISigns, but I am torn. Do you feel safe walking around the parks with the names included?

FWIW, I have an DS8, DD6, and DS who will be 8.5 months when we go.
I put her name on her shirt without hesitation. My opinion is that everyone within hearing distance will know my DD's name eventually because I use it a lot when speaking to her. That was even more true when she was younger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter