Kid's menus

kellimomo3

Busy mom to 3 prince charmings (maybe someday?)
Does anyone have the link for a sampling of the current kid's menus on board the magic??

Thx!
Kelli

******************** I had read that some of the main rotation restaurant menus have changed in the past year. True?

Kelli

Yes, they have and I have a full set from the EB PC repo cruise this past August. I was not able to get them scanned this past week due to work but will try to get them done this week and submitted to the boards for reference.

Yes, they have and I have a full set from the EB PC repo cruise this past August. I was not able to get them scanned this past week due to work but will try to get them done this week and submitted to the boards for reference.

Thanks so much. I would really appreciate that!:cheer2:

Do the kids clubs still go to the buffet at dinner time as a group? If so, do they eat off a set buffet with kids-type food items and does it change over a 7-night cruise?

Yes, they go to Topsiders for dinner, which is set up on the right hand side only as a kid item buffet. I do not know if the CMs fix the trays for the kids or if they can go through themselves. The buffet choices stay the same for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter