Kids meal at Kona

Mcqueen Fans

<font color=blue>Uh, is your name Mater too?<br><f
I was wondering if anyone knows what the new kids meal it at Kona's. I heard that they just started a new one and was wondering what was on it. We leave Friday and I am very worried about the new menu.
Does anyone know if Ohana's has changed thier menu?

This is the new kids menu at Kona. We changed our ressie from here after seeingit.
Chicken Strips - Served with BBQ sauce, sweet potato sticks, green beans and carrots, and yogurt parfait. Includes choice of Kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. Soft drinks available upon request. - $7.49
Just Dip It - Assorted fruits, vegetables, chicken salad, and yogurt. Includes choice of Kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. Soft drinks available upon request. - $7.49
Kids' Picks: Choice of 1 Appetizer, 1 Entree, and 1 Dessert - Selection of appetizers: vegetable salad or chicken noodle soup. Selection of entrees: Macaroni & cheese or Hamburger. Selection of desserts: fruit salad or ice-cream sundae. Includes choice of Kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. Soft drinks available upon request. - $7.49
Pita Pizza - Made with diced chicken and mozzarella cheese served with shredded vegetable salad and brown-sugar apples. Includes choice of Kids' juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. Soft drinks available upon request. - $7.49

Dessert=Ice Cream
:confused3

I read somewhere that they had change their menu again. Just wondering what it changed to.

We ate at Kona's last week. They had the new kid's menu BUT were very willing to make substitutions. Both girls also had make your own sundaes for dessert. The dinner was one of the highlights! :)

The menu that is being discussed here is the one in place PRIOR to December 3rd. On that date, many of the restaurants offering the "new" menu apparently changed it yet again and some that hadn't made any changes (like WCC) put out a new menu as well.

I'd like to see reports from people there this week, as they will be encountering the newest version of the kids menus at TS restaurants. As for CS, those changes have been made for a while and we have found that you can get options from that as well. When we didn't want the SF jello, we declined and were often offered a choice of any other dessert (we got the fruit bowl if available). Even though the menu says milk, apple juice or water, we got OJ whenever we needed it. Fries are available as a side if requested.

CS doesn't worry me, since we often split 2 adult CS meals at lunch for the 4 of us and it's more than enough. Since we're sitting down to a 3 course dinner, I prefer a lighter lunch (and my waistline appreciates it too). It's the TS menus (particularly if they have changed the existing menus at WS restaurants in EPCOT...those are our main choices).

we just ate at Kona's on tues night. The kids menu had a choice of grilled chicken or fish with rice and veggies. They also had mac n cheese and chicken strips (I think). I thought the mac n cheese also came with sides, but it didn't so I had to pay for the french fries I ordered with the kids meals. And the highlight was making their own sundaes. They give the kids a scoop of vanilla ice cream and choc sauce, smarties and sprinkes on the side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter