Kids fun other then tea party

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
I know of the tea party and pirates cruise what is ther for the kids to do.

pony rides at Ft. Wilderness. Petting zoo at Ft. Wilderness.

Mouseboats (though you need to be 12 to drive them, kids can ride).

Character meals

Almost all rides that they are tall enough for - and the majority of attractions have no height restrictions.

Kid's clubs - the Neverland club in particular.

Here is a link to the Grand Floridian Children's programs - tea party, pirate cruise and grand adventures in cooking:

http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/grandadven.htm

Thank you for the info. the kids will be going to all 3 tea party pirates cruise, and cooking sounds like fun.

We stayed for a week and my DD was never bored. There is so much to see and do that any "extra" activities are fun but not necessary. The pool at our hotel was a big hit and so were the pop jets in DTD and at the POP.

We did do the Tea Party with Alice which was fun but we won't do it next time.

At Aminal Kingdom, my DD4 did the Family Fun kid stops which was a lot of fun. They offer it at Epcot too but we didn't go there. We had to stop at designated spots around the park and participate in kid activities and when she completed each one, she got a stamp in her book. It was really cool.

She also liked the petting zoo in AK and the lego playground in DTD.

okay, this one is going to sound crazy, but the gift stores (at the parks, our hotel and DTD) have these Mr. Potato Head stations. You can fill a box with as many parts as you want for a fixed price. We didn't buy any, but the kids loved playing with the choices. They have it set up to play, with all the parts being kept in these big columns. There were so many parts to pick from, the kids had a great time making different potato head combos. Many of the parts were Disney-themed, and they would say"remember when we saw this..." and put that part on. The CMs were great, they said it was okay for them to play (it was set up for that). It gave us a break (we traded off-one shopping while one took a break and watched the kids).

My kids also love the interactive water play areas (the one at POP is great because of the cushioned surface). There are campfires at FW, and bike/boat rentals depending on where you stay. I think there is hair braiding at some resorts and maybe face painting?

Having siad that, my girls' favorite non-park activity was still the Wonderland Tea Party!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter