• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Kids Free" Question

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
We will be at DLP durring their typical "kids free" promotion, but will be staying off site. Does the "kids free" part apply to ticket sales also? For example, will 2 of the kids' passports be free because there will be 2 paying adults?

I don't think so (I think it only counts for resort bookings), but maybe somebody can confirm this??

It's so frustrating. About two weeks ago a poster on the DLP-Guidebook website said that the new brochure was out and even quoted from it, but the people at Disney say the brochure is not yet out and they don't know the dates of the 2004 kids free promotion! (I can't post on the DLP-Guidebook boards - something about my computer and cookies.)

I'm trying to decide whether to become a sharehollder for the shareholder's club discounts; might not be worth the cost if we only have to buy the adult tickets.

Good thing I have a long time to plan this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter