• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids for free!

I SOOOO want this code! It's me travelling with three kids under 9 - and it's good for our dates, too.
Of course, checked both emails and there is no code for us. Okay... I need a crying smiley and can't find one!

I've never gotten a code, and this is one I sure would love to have.

sorry for double post.

So it's only through 5/2? Figures.

Is it only Sun-Friday as well?? It refers to staying Sun-Thurs nights and 5-Night/6-Day....

Just ran numbers and for 3 adults to do spring break instead of summer...

$3304 for 3 adults at POR 4/4-4/11 with 7 day park hoppers and dining....

I can do the 4/3 deal for all 5 of us 5/31-6/6 for $29xx.....

which deal is better? LOL.

I also put in 3/7-3/14 just in case the april dates were more...
$3247
Getting so irritated with Disney Destinations.

I got the pin as well. I only seem to get pins when I can't use them!!! There is no way I can go during the small window that the code is good for. It makes me so mad. However, the savings don't seem much to me. The price is only a little bit less than what we paid last year without a code!

I too am an Amy, with 3 kids ages 10, 6 and 3 (maybe that is the problem..oldest isn't considered a "kid"??) We were quoted $3599 for 4/25-5/2 at Port Orleans Riverside or $4102 at All Star Music in a suite. When I got on-line and looked at a package at All Star in a suite with hopper tickets and dining package for just 2 adults the total was $3018. I don't get it?!?!:confused3

You might be elgible for the 40% off room discount for military. If so, you can get 99.00 companion tickets and the military service members is free (depending on your status (active or retired, etc.).

There has been several threads here on the Codes and Rates board about it and there is a sticky at the top of the threads.

How odd that some of us got the offer same offer for 3/1 - 4/16 and some for 3/1 - 5/2. I wonder how Disney comes up with that!

I got the offer too. I'm trying to decide what to do. We are scheduled to arrive on a Friday, so we'd have to change date around. I will have to research this to see what is better. We currently have the 4-3 deal. What to do?:confused3

How odd that some of us got the offer same offer for 3/1 - 4/16 and some for 3/1 - 5/2. I wonder how Disney comes up with that!

I got the same offer. The main dates are from 3-1 to 4-16 but it alse states (in a different part of the email) to check for other dates from 4-17 to 5-2. Calling 407-939-6244 confirmed the overall dates are 3-1 to 5-2.

Also, it doesn't matter what resort category you choose - kids don't factor into the room price.

Hope that helps!

I just tried to call to get a quote but I was told that the computers are down. When I first called and was going through the automated system, it actually asked me to enter my pin#. How did it know I had a pin#. It never asked if I had a code or anything. Does it recogniza what phone# was calling into the reservation system?:confused3

I got the e-mail too. We just had a trip in December, so we aren't headed back soon.

Pixie dust to everyone who could benefit from this code! I hope it appears in your inbox. :wizard:

I was finally abel to get through to a live person. I was told that there were no values available for our stay. I was offered POR 3/14-3/20 with 2 adults and 2 children (6 and 9 yrs old), base tickets and meals for kids were free. The total came to $2422.88. Here is the interesting part. I was told that the total didn't include the dining plan for adults. That would be extra and we were not required to purchase the dining plan.:confused3 I thought if you booked the myw+ dining, then everyone in the room had to get it.

In any event, it just doesn't seem like a better deal than the 4-3 deal. Using the 4-3 deal, including the dining package, the total comes out to $2454.10 and that is for 8 days instead of 6. Plus, you get the $200 gift card. I think I will stick with my 4-3 deal.

I just priced out POR for April 5-10 and/or March 15-20 and I was quoted $1978 for 2 adults, three kids, 9,8, and 4.

I wish we could use it, but we just went in August, and we aren't going back till 2010. But if that deal is around again in April 2010, I will be ecstatic! pixiedust:

I'm praying that our family was indeed hit with Pixie dust. We are embarking on our first trip ever but I ask for the vacation dvd every year (just got our new one). I hear all of you talk about the PINS but I assumed we'd have to stay first to get one...and then I checked our email this morning and there it was!!!!!1

We just so happen to be staying on a Sun. through Fri. trip - so we really only saved 1 day on the 4/3 deal.

I have a plea into our travel agent to let me know if this PIN for us will be cheaper - my quick math says it will. :thumbsup2 Again - we aren't staying for the full 7 nights/ 8 days like the 4/3 deal. For those of you who can get that - you likely save b/c the room charge is the same with kids or without.

Cross your fingers for me!!! :cool1:

I just priced out POR for April 5-10 and/or March 15-20 and I was quoted $1978 for 2 adults, three kids, 9,8, and 4.

I wish we could use it, but we just went in August, and we aren't going back till 2010. But if that deal is around again in April 2010, I will be ecstatic! pixiedust:

Did that price include the dining package for the adults?

Did that price include the dining package for the adults?

I was under the impression it did, she never told me otherwise and when I asked which dining plan it included..counter service plan or regular dining plan, she said regular dining plan.

I was under the impression it did, she never told me otherwise and when I asked which dining plan it included..counter service plan or regular dining plan, she said regular dining plan.

Thanks. I was quoted $2422.88 for 2 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 9 at POR. That was for dates 3/14-3/20. And she told me that my total did not include dining for me and dh. She said we didn't have to purchase it, which makes no sense since everyone in the room has to be on the dining plan. For us, the 4-3 deal works out better because we want to stay more than 5 nights. If we were staying 5 nights only, then I think it would have been a better deal for us.

I got this offer too!:cheer2:

It sounds like Easter week isn't blacked out on this offer?? That would be the only time we would go since I wouldn't have to pull the kids from school. But, won't it be horribly crowded?

Can't decide if we should go for this, or wait for early December as I had originally planned... I haven't called to get a quote yet, but I did my own calculations and it looks like it would save us about $650 over rack rate. This is going for 5-nights, 6-days, with two adults, one junior (who I still have to pay for) and 2 kids - looked at POR.

Think I'll call today, just to confirm pricing...

I just thought of another question I had. My husband just started a new job so it's possible he won't be able to get the time off. Since this offer is based on adult double occupancy, could they consider my 11-year old the second adult, and then the other two kids would be free? Does that make sense??:confused3

I got my first pin too! I called yesterday and booked POR 4/3-4/8 5 nts. and 5 non-hopper tickets, with dining for 5 of us (2 kids were free) total came to $2565.91 Anyone know how much the insurance is, I know its included but I didn't know you could have it removed? Thanks

I got my first pin too! I called yesterday and booked POR 4/3-4/8 5 nts. and 5 non-hopper tickets, with dining for 5 of us (2 kids were free) total came to $2565.91 Anyone know how much the insurance is, I know its included but I didn't know you could have it removed? Thanks

I think it's right around $100 - maybe $90 or $110...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter