• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids favorite smoothies or drinks!!

cruisinIL

Earning My Ears
Was wondering if kids had their favorite drinks as well!! Post any kid friendly smoothies/drinks!!

My DD likes to order milk with grenadine.

FYI - they charge for smoothies from the bars and in the dining rooms.

We love the Lava Smoothie in our family (Pina Colada with Raspberry Puree), it is delicious! They offer all the smoothies offered at Disney hotel pools (ex. Grand Californian), so look there for some ideas :)

Smoothies are about $4.50 each including the automatic gratuity.

They are FREE during "smoothie hour" or "smoothie party" or "into the blender" in the various kid programming.

DD likes a BonVoyage...but she even knew which bar tender made it best on a 14 night cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter